MGCUB Admission 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. MGCUB is known as the Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar is situated in Motihari (Bankat) Bihar and is recognised as the second central university in Bihar after the Central University of South Bihar in Gaya. The University mainly provides BTech, BSc, BA and BCom courses at the UG level and MBA and MSW courses at PG level. MGCUB consist of 7 schools (as shown in the image below), centres and 20 departments offering these wide varieties of UG, PG and PhD courses.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University provides around 50 courses through 20 schools of study and 11 centres. The courses provided by the university a number of UG, PG, PhD and Certificate courses. At UG level MGCU provides BCom (Hons), BTech and BA, whereas at PG level it provides MSc, MA, Master of Social Work (MSW), B.I.Lib.Sc, M.I.Lib.Sc, MTech and MCom. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
MGCUB Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
MGCUB 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of MGCUB 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
MGCUB 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
MGCUB Admission 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses. Requests for admission to UG/ PG programs can be submitted through online as well as off-line modes.
The detailed process of application for both the various modes are given below:
Application Online Mode:
- Please visit our university website www.mgcub.ac. on or before the last date.
- After filling in all the details, applicants should apply the fee of INR 1000/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Store the copy of the submitted application form and proof of the bargain of application fee through online, for further usage.
- Those who are submitting a form through an online mode are not required to send a copy of the application form through offline mode.
Application Offline Mode (Hard Copy):
- Candidates can get the Prospectus-cum-Application Form from the office of the Controller of Examinations or can be downloaded from the university website.
- Fill application forms and send the duly filled-in Application Form together with the application fee of INR 1000/-.
- The fee must be sent in the form of a Demand Draft drawn to the benefit of “Mahatma Gandhi Central University” which must be paid at Motihari, District – East Champaran, Bihar.
- Note: SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
MGCUB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the MGCUB Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course||Seats||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||30||Computer Science and Engineering||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology/ Technical Vocational subject, securing a minimum of 60% marks.||CUCET|
|B.Sc (Honors)||30||Biotech||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Biology/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture, Chemistry, and Physics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|30||Physics||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
MGCUB 2023 Admissions Process:
At the Postgraduate level, the MGCU offers two years duration MBA and MSW courses. Those who are graduates from a recognized institute in every discipline with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to receive admission.
Eligible candidates must apply for CUCET to be held by the Central Universities. The final selection will be based on the merit list. Merit list is prepared to give 50% weightage to MET score, 30% weight up to age Graduation performance and 10% weightage to HSC and SSC score each.
The university provides 3 years B.Com and BA course. BA course is provided in five disciplines. Each course has 30 seats. Candidates applying must have passed HSC from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks.
Selection takes place based on the CUCET score. To determine the merit candidate’s performance in the SSC and HSC examinations is also considered.