Manipal MET 2023 Application form will be released by 5th October 2022 for various UG/PG courses. Manipal University provides admission into various UG/ PG courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc. For admission into various courses, Applicants have to qualify MET (Manipal Entrance Test). MET will be held in two phases in the month of April and June 2023.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the Manipal MET 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Below we have provided the various UG /PG courses which are offered in Manipal University:
- UG Courses: B. Tech, BBA, B.A., B. Com, B. Pharma, B. Tech (lateral entry), etc.
- PG Courses: M. Tech, M.Sc., M. Pharma, M.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. medical, MCA, MD, MS, etc.
Manipal 2023 Notifications – Application on 5th October
Manipal MET 2023 Application form will be released by 5th October 2022. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Manipal MET 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the Manipal MET Exam dates for 2023 session:
|Starting of application form||5th October 2022 (Phase I)|
|Last date to submit MET applications||10th May 2023|
|Slot booking for phase I|
|Slot booking for phase II||May 2023|
|Manipal MET 2023 exam date phase I||14th, 15th & 16th May 2023|
|Manipal MET 2023 exam date phase II||9th, 10th & 11th June 2023|
|Manipal MET 2023 exam date phase III||10th & 11th June 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of July 2023|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2023|
Manipal MET 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided details regarding the Manipal MET 2023 Application Form in the below given section:
- Manipal MET 2023 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The application process has been started.
- For online application process, Applicants have to follow various steps – Online Registration, Filling application details, uploading of images/ documents, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Applicants must fill complete details in the form correctly as incomplete or incorrect form may lead to rejection.
- Last date to submit application form online will be till 2nd week of April 2023.
- Applicants can pay application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Applicants can pay online application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking method.
- Offline application fee can be paid through demand draft (DD)
- Below we have provided the details of the application Fee for the varied categories.
Description / Category of the applicants Amount Application fee Rs 600 / – Entrance exam fees Rs 1400 / – Total application fee to be paid by Indian nationals Rs 2000 / – Total application fee to be paid by Foreign Nationals Rs 2500 / –
Manipal MET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Manipal MET Eligibility criteria for various courses:
For B.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed 12th level /Intermediate exam from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have obtained aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one optional subject.
- Qualifying Subjects: Applicants must have passed qualifying exam with Physics, English and Mathematics subjects along with any one from biotechnology/ biology or any technical vocational subject.
For M.Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed B.Tech/ B.E or AIME from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age: There is no age limit to apply for M.Tech.
Manipal MET 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete details about Manipal MET Exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be held in online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: Time given to solve the paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the paper.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice type of questions.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions for various sections of paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2023 Syllabus:
Below we have provided the details for Manipal MET Syllabus:
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, mathematical reasoning, relations and functions, coordinates geometry, calculus, etc.
Physics: Law of motion, motion of system of particles and rigid body, work and energy, unit and measurement, thermodynamics, kinematics, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, properties of bulk order, current electricity, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, periodic properties, basic concept in in chemistry, solutions, chemical thermodynamic, polymers, aldehyde and ketones, chemical kinetic, basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Manipal MET Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided the Manipal MET preparation tips to crack the exam:
- First of all, Applicants must know complete details about the exam pattern, syllabus, marking scheme, etc.
- After knowing complete details about exam, Applicants must make a proper strategy to study for the exam and follow it in disciplined way.
- Applicants must make short notes and note important points and go through them at the time of revision.
- Solve mock test and sample papers for good preparation.
- Take mock test for analyzing your preparation standards.
Manipal MET 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card of Manipal MET 2023 will be released for downloading after the slot booking for the exam. The slot booking for phase I exam will begin from 2nd week of April 2023. For Phase II, slot booking will be done from 1st week of June 2023.
Applicants can book their slots through online mode on the website. During slot booking process, Applicants will be able to select their exam date, time and day. On the exam day, Applicants must carry their admit cards along with complete documents mentioned with the instructions provided in the hall ticket.
Manipal MET 2023 Result:
Applicants will be able to check their Manipal MET Result through online mode. The results can be checked by the applicants from 3rd week of June 2023. After publication of result, the rank cards will be also available for downloading on the website.
To download the result, Applicants have to enter their login details. The results will be available separately for various courses. Applicants are suggested to take copy of rank card and keep it safely for reference in future.
Manipal MET 2023 Cut Off:
Applicants will be required to attain the minimum cut off marks set in order to be eligible for admission into various courses. Manipal MET Cut Off will be available through online mode on the website.
The various factors depending upon which the cut off marks will be set are – difficulty level of paper, previous year cut off, number of applicants appeared for exam, etc. The cut off will vary for various courses, candidate’s categories, institution, etc.
Manipal MET 2023 Counselling:
Applicants will be able to appear for Manipal MET Counselling from the month of July 2023. Applicants will have to visit the institution to participate in the counselling procedure. Applicants will be required to pay for counselling fee to register for various rounds.
Seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of various factors like number of appeared Applicants in the exam, availability of seats, etc. Also Applicants must bring their documents/ certificates for the certificate verification procedure of counselling. Various documents to be brought for verification are:
- Manipal MET admit card
- Manipal MET rank card
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th, 12thmark sheets
- Photo id proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.