MAH DHS CPS Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Admission will be based on NEET PG scorecard. The College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS), Mumbai is a research institution recognized by Surgeon General Sir H. W. Stevenson in 1912 for meritorious physicians in the aspiring allopathic field Obtain PG medical certificate before explaining medical services under social order.
CPS was one of the first postgraduate medical educational institutions in India authorized to teach courses (LCPS, MCPS, diploma, FCPS) under the Indian Medical Degree Act, 1916. CPS is a research body based at the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is similar to the National Examinations Council (Proposed through Act of Parliament, Government of India).
MAH DHS CPS Admission 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
MAH DHS CPS Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
MAH DHS CPS Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Online Application Forms||July 2023|
|Last Date to apply||July 2023|
|First Provisional Merit List||Will be declared later on|
|Acceptance of Objections against the provisional
|Will be declared later on|
|Final merit list||Will be declared later on|
|Online preference form||Will be declared later on|
|1st selection list||Will be declared later on|
|Retention period||Will be declared later on|
|2nd selection list||Will be declared later on|
|Retention period||Will be declared as per
occupancy of seats
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Application Form
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Application form will be released Soon.
- MAH DHS CPS PG application form 2023 will be released soon.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form i.e. personal information, educational information, course information, contact and parent information as well as ‘other details’.
- Participants must also submit a photograph and signature in the size and format indicated on the university’s authorized website.
- Applicants are required to obtain a copy of the application form when the application form is completed
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Application Fee
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application procedure, therefore, candidates are advised to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s official agency on the university’s official website.
- To be informed, candidates are advised to visit the university’s official website for information on application fees.
- The applicant must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that will be issued by the system
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Those wishing to pursue a postgraduate course must have obtained the basic prerequisites of MBBS or a corresponding degree recognized by the Medical Council of India for first syllabus, second syllabus or second schedule three under the IMC Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.
- All students who have passed the MBBS exam recognized by MCI and conducted by any known university or have found the qualification mentioned in the above paragraph and are seeking admission to any allied institution Which CPS for the course/certificate degree.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Information about the paper form and the preparation program for the entrance exam will be published by the applicant’s official agency on the official website of the university.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Admit Card
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the university to get their admit card. He was informed to download the admit card from the website. Candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card and keep them carefully. This is an important document to bring with you when taking the exam.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Result
Through online means, only candidates can access the results. On visiting the official website of the university, the officials will declare the results.
Candidates need to open the university’s official website with their application number and date of birth. They are required to use data to verify the results. It would be helpful to download the results and get a copy. Based on the results, the authorities will grant admission to the candidate.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Merit List
The selection process will be based on NEET PG 2023 exam. Provisional merit list for private candidates will be prepared for active participants found eligible under 4 marks, through the total marks obtained by the candidate in NEET 2023.
A temporary merit list for current candidates will be drawn up for successful candidates who qualify according to point number 4, based on the total number of points achieved by the candidate and the criteria for incentive points. active duty issued by the Government. Mozambique.
The board of directors will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for all candidates.
Candidates must go through the university’s authorized website to view the merit list. Candidates should download the merit list from the official website of the university.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Counseling and Selection
The competent authority, DHS 2023, intends to issue a notification regarding the counseling procedure and admission timetable on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in stating the timetable for the counseling procedure for the postgraduate courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
A candidate will be present in person to carry out the consultation procedure. They must bring all original advertising documents for comparison and a set of certified copies to support the claim in the application form, especially residence certificate, board certificate ( for date of birth) and cream-free class certificate, etc.
During the counseling cycle, candidates must open a specific link and fill out the registration form to participate in the counseling cycle.
After that, the candidate must decide on the choice as well as the desired options and make choices in the counseling round.
MAH DHS CPS 2023 Documents Required
- Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counseling:
- Application form
- Certificate of Age (SSC Passing Certificate/SSC Board Certificate/Passport)
- First M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
- Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks
- Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (Part – I & Part – II)
- M.B.B.S Degree/Passing Certificate
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2023 Admit card
- Any photo identity proof (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2023 Result
- Nationality Certificate/valid Passport or School Leaving certificate of SSC/HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘INDIAN’
- Attempt certificates of all MBBS exams from the head of the institution
- An internship completion certificate from University or Head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the Head of the institution.
- Registration Certificate (MCI.MMC/Any State Council)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure F)