LSAT 2023 Result has been released on 24th June 2023 for June session. LSAT is a law entrance exam held every year by LSAC (Law School Admission Council). It is held for admission into UG/ PG law & Integrated law programs.
Applicants have to qualify this law entrance exam to get admission into various law colleges throughout the country. Below in this article, we have provided complete details about LSAT 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
LSAT 2023 Notifications – Result Declared
LSAT 2023 Result has been released on 24th June 2023 for June session exam. Click here to get result.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
LSAT 2023 Application Form is open for June session via online mode. Click here to apply.
LSAT 2023 Slot Booking has been started via online mode. Click here to book slot.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
LSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the LSAT Exam Dates for January and May session exam:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|LSAT Jan Session||LSAT June Session|
|Online Application process start||10th November 2022||10th November 2022|
|Registration close||11th January 2023||26th May 2023|
|Test Scheduling/ Admit card availability||12th December, till 16th January 2023||17th April till 29th May 2023|
|LSAT India System Readiness check||18th December till 18th January 2023||20th April till 5th June 2023|
|Exam Date||22nd January 2023||8th to 11th June 2023|
|Score card||10th February 2023||24th June 2023|
LSAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete LSAT 2023 Application Form details:
- LSAT 2023 Application process has been started.
- Applicants can fill application form through online mode.
- The application process of LSAT will involve various steps – Online Registration, filling of application details, image uploading, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Applicants must apply by filling single application form as multiple application forms will get rejected.
- Applicants must provide complete details in the application form correctly.
- The application fee is Rs.3999/-.
- Payment mode: Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit/ credit card.
How to Fill LSAT 2023 Application Form:
- Go through the official website link or (Direct Link is provided above in this article).
- Click on the link given as the – “Register for LSAT India.”
- Now Sign up and fill all the compulsory details in the form.
- Login and fill other details – personal, qualification, communication, etc.
- Reverify all the filled details and then submit.
- Upload scanned images as per given format/ size.
- Pay the application fee as suggested by the authority for various categories.
- Now re-check all the details and submit the form.
- Print the application and fee receipt for further usage.
LSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details about LSAT Eligibility Criteria:
- For LLB Program: Applying applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For BA- LLB Program: Applying applicants must have passed 12th level with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For LLM Program: Applying applicants must have 3 or 5 years LLB program with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board or university in LLB course. Passing marks may vary for various institutions.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for LSAT.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the LSAT Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in offline (Pen and paper) mode.
- Language of Paper: The paper will be in English language.
- Number of Section: There will be 4 sections in paper – Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning – 1 and Logical Reasoning – 2.
- Duration of Exam: To solve the paper, Applicants will be provided 2 hours and 20 minutes time duration.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice of questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 92 to 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. No negative marking will be there for incorrect response.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions and time duration for LSAT sections:
|Exam Sections||No of Questions||Duration of Paper|
|Logical Reasoning – 1||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – 2||23||35 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||92 questions||2 hour & 20 minutes|
LSAT 2023 Syllabus:
Below we have provided LSAT Syllabus for various section of paper:
Logical Reasoning: This section will contain questions from various topics like – Cubes, Calendar, Venn diagram, Clock, Logical Matching, Binary Logic, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Seating Arrangements, Logical Connectives, etc.
Reading Comprehension: This section will contain questions from various topics of reading comprehension like – Sociology, Law, Technology, Business, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, etc.
Analytical Reasoning: This section will contain questions from various topics like – Selection, Logical deductions, Comparison, Intersection Type, Arrangement, Direction, Coding & Decoding, Family Based Problems, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
LSAT Admit Card 2023:
LSAT Admit Card will be available for downloading in October 2022 for 1st session exam. For May session exam, it will be available in April 2023. Applicants can obtain their hall tickets online from the website.
After downloading the admit card, Applicants must go through complete instructions mentioned on the admit card. It will contain Applicants name, roll number, exam date, exam time, exam venue and other details.
LSAT Result 2023:
The result of LSAT can be checked online through the website. LSAT Result will be available for downloading from February 2022 for 1st session and from June/ July 2023 for 2nd session. Applicants are required to enter their login details for checking result.
The LSAT result/ scorecard will contain various details of the Applicants, marks obtained by the Applicants and qualifying status of the student. Applicants will be informed through email when their scorecard will be available for downloading.
LSAT Counselling 2023:
LSAT Counselling process will start after the declaration of results. Applicants who will successfully qualify the LSAT exam will be able to appear for counselling process. During the counselling process, Applicants will be required to choose colleges and courses of their choice.
After selection of choices, Applicants must not forget to freeze the options they have chosen. Also, while counselling process, Applicants must submit their necessary documents/ certificates for verification process.
LSAT Admission 2023:
After result declaration applicants have to visit the institute/ college in which they are seeking admission. Applicants must complete the admission procedure by confirming their selected seats in the institution and paying the admission fee.
The admission procedure may vary for various institutions. Final admission will be only given to the Applicants who will complete admission policy of the institution and submit their qualifying score of LSAT exam.
LSAT 2023 Preparation Tips:
Applicants who want to crack LSAT exam can take help from below given preparation tips:
- Go through the complete LSAT syllabus, pattern & other details.
- Download and solve previous year papers & sample papers.
- Attempt mock test available online or offline to analyze your preparation.
- Follow the study material which recommended by the experts for the exam preparation.
- Note down all the important points at one place so that you can go through them during revision.