KNRUHS Master of Nursing 2023 application form will be released soon. Kaloji Narayana Rao State University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, has offered Master of Science (Nursing) course for the academic year 2023-2024 to qualified candidates of United University Colleges, based on qualifications achievements. Bachelor’s exam, (N)4YDC/Post BSC course (N)2YDC according to the norms of the competent authority.
In this article, we are provided with detailed information about KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2023, including application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, merit list, counseling procedure, etc.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Form Soon
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2023
Important information regarding marital status information and dates will be stated below for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Notification||To be announce|
|Application form||To be announce|
|Submission of application form||To be announce|
|Applicant List||To be announce|
|Document Verification||To be announce|
|Merit List||To be announce|
|Commencement of counselling||To be announce|
|Seat Allotment||To be announce|
|Commencement of classes||To be announce|
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Application form 2023
Check out important information about the application process that is helpful for applicants:
- KNRUHS Masters Nursing Application Form 2023 will be released soon.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- After checking the instructions mentioned in the brochure, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form such as personal information, educational details, course details, contact and parent details as well as other details.
- Participants must also submit a scanned photograph and signature in the size and format stated on the authorized university’s website.
- Applicants are required to obtain a copy of the application form once it is completed.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application process; Therefore, applicants are required to pay the application fee before the deadline.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s official agency on the university’s official website.
- To be informed, candidates are advised to visit the university’s official website for information on application fees.
- Applicants must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that the system will provide to them.
- Registration and consultation fee of Rs.5,000/- + bank charges (Rs.4,000/- + bank charges for SC/ST candidates) will be paid online.
- Candidates who have studied Bachelor of Science in Nursing outside Telangana and Andhra Pradesh need to pay Rs.3,000/- towards the equivalent verification fee and application fee.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Applicants must be an Indian citizen and satisfy local/non-local status as per G.O. No. 646 Department of Education dated: October 7, 1980. Please refer to the Prospectus for further details.
Qualification & Experience
Candidates must have completed a B.Sc., (N)4 YDC/Post BSC (N)2YDC) from an institution familiar to the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum aggregate score of 55% for the candidates belongs to OC and BC categories. SC/ST candidates must score a minimum of 50% of the total marks. According to Government Nursing College, Hyderabad, aspirants who are in government service are eligible for admission only.
Military and non-military candidates are under 45 years old as of December 31, 2023. For SC/ST candidates, the maximum age limit is 48 years
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
Important information related to the admit card is mentioned below for candidates:
Authorities will provide admission cards or hall tickets online. Candidates are required to visit the official website of the university to get their admit card.
He was informed to download the admit card from the website. Candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card and keep them carefully. This is an important document to bring with you when taking the exam.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Result 2023
Important information regarding the results has been clarified below for candidates:
Through online means, only candidates can access the results. On visiting the official website of the university, the officials will declare the results.
Candidates must open the school’s official website with their application number and date of birth. They are required to use data to verify the results.
It is recommended to download the results and get a copy. Based on the results, the authorities will grant admission to the candidate.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2023
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will decide to admit candidates based on the merit list.
The board of directors will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for all candidates. Candidates must go through the university’s authorized website to view the merit list.
Candidates should download the merit list from the official website of the university.
KNRUHS M.Sc Nursing Counseling 2023
Important information regarding counseling has been clarified below for candidates:
During the counseling round, candidates need to open the specific link and fill out the registration form to participate in the counseling round.
The candidate then has to choose along with the desired options and get those options during the counseling cycle. After completing the counseling round, candidates need to download the seat allocation letter from the school’s official website. Once the seats are selected for the candidates, they must go to the designated university with all the necessary brochures and qualifications.