Karnataka ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
Karnataka ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released by June 2023 through online mode. The admission procedure will be conducted by Directorate of Employment and Training, (DET) and is a state level admission procedure held for offering admission in the various ITI trades. The admission will be offered to the candidates based on their merit scores of qualifying exam. Candidates participating in the admission process, will get admission into various technical and non-technical trades.
The selected candidates will be provided admission by different private and government ITI institutes across Karnataka state. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Karnataka ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Karnataka ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 Highlights:
|Admission Name||Karnataka ITI Exam|
|Full-Form||Karnataka Industrial Training Institute Exam|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Employment and Training, (DET)|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Courses Offered||ITI trades|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative admission dates and events for Karnataka ITI 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Provisional Merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Final Merit List Declaration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Counselling||4th week of July 2023|
Karnataka ITI 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the Karnataka ITI 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form very carefully through online mode on the website.
- The Karnataka ITI 2023 application form will be released by the month June 2023.
- Enter all the required details like educational, personal, communication, and other details to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to upload all the required documents in the application form such as photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- The final date to submit the application form will be till 1st week of July 2023.
- Candidates need to take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee for Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 can be paid through offline mode.
- Candidate can pay the fees by using different payment gateways for transaction of fee.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
- The application fee for all candidates will be Rs.50/-.
How to Apply for Karnataka ITI Admission 2023
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on “Click here to Register” on the home page of application form.
- Step-3: Enter the user id and password to create login and register yourself.
- Step-4: Candidates have to fill the application form by entering details like personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and candidate signature and select “save and next”.
- Step-6: After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Karnataka ITI Admission 2023:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals to be eligible for exam.
- Domicile: Candidate must be domicile holder of Karnataka state.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th and 10th class from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass with Mathematics and Science as their mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain is 35% to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in 10th exam in 2023 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Merit List
Karnataka ITI 2023 Merit list will be prepared for those candidates who will complete the admission procedure successfully. To prepare the merit list, the marks scored by the candidates in their class 10th exam will be considered.
The provisional merit list will be released in 2nd week of July 2023 and if there is any doubt or discrepancy in merit list candidate can submit their doubt to official authorities. After that, conducting authorities will make corrections according to it and upload the final merit list in 3rd week of July 2023.
Below we have provided the reservation for Karnataka ITI admission based on the category of the candidates:
|Category||Reservation Policy (%)|
|Ex-combatants / ex-warriors’ candidates||2%|
|Candidates from Kannada Medium||5%|
Karnataka ITI 2023 Counselling
The candidates who will successfully selected for Karnataka ITI will be invited for the counselling round. The counselling will begin from 4th week of July 2023. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their scores in the merit list.
The selected candidates will appear for counselling as per their rank in the merit list and cut off score. It is necessary to bring the original and photocopy of the documents for the purpose of verification at the time of counselling.
Below we have provided the list of required documents for the verification round:
- Class 8th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Caste certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
Karnataka ITI Admission 2023
Karnataka Admissions 2023 will be held after the counselling session. The allotment list containing the details of the candidates and the institute allotted will be made and released through online. The process of admission of candidates with names in the allotment list will then begin.
Candidates should report to the institute assigned to them in the provided time period to complete the formalities of admission. Failing to report for the admission will lead to rejection of the candidature.