Kalyani University 2023 Centralized Counselling Schedule has been released for B.Tech courses. The University will conduct the university level admission procedure for candidate willing to get admission in various UG and PG, courses provided. It is a private university situated in West Bengal. The admission will be based on the National level entrance exam scores and 12th level scores.
The selected candidates will get admission in various courses like Engineering, Commerce, Management, etc. fields at Kalyani University campus. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Kalyani University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Kalyani University 2023 Notifications – Counselling Schedule Out (UG)
Kalyani University 2023 Counselling Schedule (Through WBJEE) has been released for B.Tech. Reporting will be started from 1st August 2023. Check other dates from below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Kalyani University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam name||Kalyani University 2023|
|Exam Type||UG and PG|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Courses offered||Engineering, Commerce, Arts, etc.|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Courses Offered by Kalyani University:
Below we have provided the courses given by the Kalyani University:
- UG courses: BA, B.Sc., B. Tech, Integrated M.Sc., B.PED, etc.
- PG courses: M.A, M.Com., MBA, M.Sc., MCA, etc.
Kalyani University 2023 Admission Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Kalyani University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For UG courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Official)|
|Online application form||1st July 2023|
|Last date for submission||15th July 2023|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission test||16th to 20th July 2023|
|Completion of admission||31st July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st August 2023|
|Online application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Submission of application form||–|
|Merit list publication||–|
|Counselling for 60% category candidates||–|
|Admit card availability||–|
Kalyani University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form for Kalyani University 2023 will be released through online mode only.
- Kalyani University 2023 application form for UG course will release from 1st July 2023.
- Application form for PG courses will release from first week of July 2023.
- Candidate must check the eligible criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates must enter the basic details to fill the application form such as name, email id, phone number, education qualifications, etc.
- Candidates need to fill the details carefully as conducting authority will not provide any correction facility.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form for UG courses will be till 15th July 2023.
- After entering all the details, take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate will be able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, and Demand Draft (DD) for transaction.
The application fee for every candidate will be as follow:
|General/ OBC category||SC/ ST category||PWD category|
|M.Tech||Rs 300/-||Rs 120/-||Rs 120/-|
|PG||Rs 400/-||Rs 200/-||Rs 160/-|
How to Apply for Kalyani University:
- Step-1: Go to the website of Kalyani University 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Candidates have to fill the application form by entering details like personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Step-5: Print the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Kalyani University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Kalyani University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score are at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates.)
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 55% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor degree in B.Tech or BE. Or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible for admission.
Kalyani University 2023 Admission Procedure:
The Kalyani University 2023 Admission procedure will be based on the candidates score in national level entrance exam and 12th class scores. All the candidates who will apply for the exam first have to register themselves.
The admission procedure will start with the registration process. The candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the admission. Candidates will be shortlisted for final admission on the basis of merit list.
Kalyani University 2023 Merit List:
Kalyani University 2023 Merit List will release by the conducting authority after completion of exam. The merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Official authority will release the merit list through online mode.
Seats will be allotted to the selected candidates according to the merit or rank list. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in merit list.
Kalyani University 2023 Counselling:
Once the merit list will release official authorities will invite the successful candidates to participate in the counselling process. Kalyani University 2023 counselling procedure will be conducted by the conducting authority for every eligible candidate through online mode.
Official authority will conduct the counselling process in the various steps including registration, payment, choice filling, and allotment of seats. The seats will be allotted to candidates based on their performance in exam and PI round. Candidates have to report to the counselling process to carry their original documents for verification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- 10th class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph, etc.