Kalasalingam University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st April 2023 for UG & PG Courses. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, is a Deemed to be University (formerly Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering) which was established in 1984 under the trust Kalasalingam and Anandam Ammal Charities.
The university provides over 30 courses at the UG, PG and doctoral levels through nine schools. Kalasalingam University accepts national or state-level entrance exams like MAT, CAT, TANCET, etc. for admission to specific courses. Additionally, the university also organizes an entrance exams like Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE), KUEE, KSLEE, etc. for some courses. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Kalasalingam University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Kalasalingam University Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
Kalasalingam University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Kalasalingam University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||1st April 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
|Admit Cards Downloading||To be Announced|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||To be Announced|
|Kalasalingam University’s final result||To be Announced|
Kalasalingam University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Bangalore 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Kalasalingam University 2023 Application Form has bee Released on 1st April 2023 for UG & PG Courses. The application form will be provided through online mode, so eligible candidates can fill and submit it. To facilitate the acceptance of Application Form 2023, check the complete procedures for applying. This process comprises registration and fee payment.
All B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses – Rs.600/- (Online Mode) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
B.Sc. (Agri & Horti)– Rs.600/- (Online Mode) and Rs.650/- (DD Mode)
Arts (UG Programmes), B.Voc. Programs – Rs.300/- (Online Mode) and Rs.350 (DD Mode)
NRI & Foreign (All Programmes) $50 – Usage of DD mode is preferred for NRI and Foreign candidates.
Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card – for General Candidates. DD Mode – Get ready with DD drawn in favour of ‘Kalasalingam University’ payable at Rajapalayam.
Step to Apply:
- Step 1: Candidate Registration
- Begin the registration to involve all the pertinent facts meticulously.
- Registration facts will be directed to your listed mobile no. and email id.
- Step 2: Filling out the online application form
- Open up with your registration details referred to the E-Mail / Mobile number. Arrange for all details before giving in the application form.
- Step 3: Photo & Signature
- Photograph Image: Size must vary between 10KB to 200 KB, measuring 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size must vary between 10KB to 200 KB, measuring 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
As far as Photograph is concerned, contextual must be basic white or off-white. The Head must be straight in front of the camera with your entire face in vision.
Kalasalingam University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Kalasalingam University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- A Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry
- The applicant in MPC is entitled to decide on B. Tech. Engineering programs
- An applicant in BPC can decide on B. Tech Bio-stream Engineering programs (B. Tech Biotechnology, B. Tech Food Technology).
- Applicants owning High School Diploma delivered by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are entitled to offer an equal certificate distributed under the collaboration of Indian University (AIU) for B. Tech. courses
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are entitled to apply.
- Arch Courses are embarked on account of the applicant’s performance in the NATA examination directed by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations
Lateral Entry: Applicants with least 60% marks in pre-final and final semester assembled in a three-year Diploma Course in the applicable area are entitled to apply
- Most minor of 60% marks in the apropos branch of study at the Undergraduate Level
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in a relevant subject with a first-class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale)
- PhD in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Business Administration with a first-class or a minimum 60% mark (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc. (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.
- PhD in Sciences/Humanities/Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum of 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% in
Kalasalingam University 2023 Exam Pattern:
The objective type of questions outlines the exam paper of Kalasalingam University 2023, each conveying four alternatives for the precise answer. These questions are based on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Kalasalingam University 2023 Syllabus:
Questions in Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam are based on for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics syllabus of 10+2 level.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Prepare for Kalasalingam University 2023
Fix Study Goals
There is a bag of reliable studies signifying that goal aligning can be worked as a portion of a plan to support people effectively, resulting in optimistic variations in their lives, so not once undervalue the influence of recognizing yourself.
Every so often, only arriving at an exam atmosphere is sufficient to make you overlook some of the entities you’ve acquired. The resolution to cracking the sequence of swotting for tests is to reason in advance and make a basic learning strategy.
Self-assurance greatly influences the aim of the study that you get ended and the efficiency of your knowledge-gaining procedure. If you are on to say that you can’t do it and won’t execute the idea of knowledge, endeavouring to study is only possible to develop into a problematic situation.
Kalasalingam University 2023 Result:
Applicants who qualify for the examination can view their Kalasalingam University scorecard from the official page, complying with some straightforward stages below.
University conducts this exam to provides admission to applicants in various streams, for example, B.Tech/ Under Graduate/ Post Graduate/ research and other Programmes
Steps to Download the Result
- Candidates must visit the official website of the University, www.kalasalingam.ac.in or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- At that time, on the home page, applicants must pick the appropriate link of the Entrance Exam result.
- By pursuing the link, a new page will be appeared enquiring for details similar to registration no., application form number, roll no., Name, etc.
- With the endowment of precise details, you have got to reach the summit tab.
- The scorecard will be demonstrated on the screen in PDF.
- Candidates must download the result for further usage.
Kalasalingam University 2023 Counselling/ Admission:
B.Sc, B.Com & BA
Applicants will be designated for their involvement in the entrance examination to be directed by the University.
Selection of the applicant will be done through the score in the university entrance examination and performance in the qualifying examination. They will also be acknowledged on account of marks gained in national-level entrance examinations, for example, JEE Mains.
Selection of applicants will be done through the scores found in the NATA examination directed by CoA and their involvement in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
Applicants will be selected for their involvement in the entrance examination to be directed by the University will also acknowledge marks scored in national entrance examinations such as CAT, TANCET, etc.
Selection of applicants will be done through the grades in the entrance examination of Kalasalingam University. Entitled ones will also be acknowledged for scores obtained in the national entrance examinations, such as GATE.
M.Phil/PhD in Science
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Selection of research scholars will done on account of students’ grades in the Entrance test and personal interviews directed by the Department Research Committee (DRC) in January/July every year.
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
Selection of applicants will done based on their grade in the entrance examination of Kalasalingam University.