JMJ Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. St. Theresa’s Monastery is one of the many creations of Jesus Mary Joseph (JMJ) culture in India with a system of activities. St. Theresa is registered and carried by the Priory Association of St. Theresa, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
Sainte-Thérèse Hospital became famous in 1972 and from its early days it was a teaching hospital that trained auxiliary nurses and midwives (ANM). The innovative sisters had a high-quality vision to advance ANM into General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), and hold the degrees of Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc.) and Master of Nursing (M. Sc.) advanced.
St. Hospital Theresa has total assets of 385 beds. It is the unified parent hospital of JMJ College of Nursing and St. Theresa. The hospital also organizes DNB courses in the specialties of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
JMJ Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Released Soon
JMJ Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be Provided here.
Important Dates 2023
|Online Application||August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply,||September 2023|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
JMJ Institute of Nursing Application Form 2023
Check out important information about the application process that is helpful for applicants:
- JMJ Nursing Institute Bachelor of Nursing application form 2023 will be released soon.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form such as personal information, educational details, course details, parent details and other details.
- Participants must also submit a scanned photograph and signature in the size and format outlined on the university’s authorized website.
- Applicants are required to obtain a copy of the application form once it is completed.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application procedure, therefore, candidates are advised to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s competent authority on the university’s official website.
- To be informed, candidates are advised to visit the university’s official website for information on application fees.
- The applicant must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that will be issued by the system.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants must score 10+2 in Biology.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Information about the paper form and preparation program for the entrance exam will be published by the authorities on the university’s official website for applicants.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admission card or hall ticket will be provided online by the competent authority. Candidates are required to visit the official website of the university to get their admit card.
He was told to download the Admit Card from the website. Candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card and keep them carefully. This is an important document to bring with you when taking the exam.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only candidates can access the results. On visiting the official website of the university, the officials will declare the results. Candidates must open the school’s official website with their application number and date of birth. They are required to use the information to verify the results. It would be helpful to download the results and get a copy. Accordingly, the authorities will issue admission papers to candidates.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced based on the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. The concerned officials will decide to admit candidates based on the merit list. The board of directors will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for all candidates.
Candidates must go through the university’s authorized website to view the merit list. Candidates should download the merit list from the official website of the university.
JMJ Institute of Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, candidates must open the specific link and fill out the registration form to participate in the counseling round. After that, candidates have to choose along with the desired options and make choices in the counseling round.
After completing the counseling round, candidates need to upload the seat allotment letter from the official website of the university. Once the seats are selected for the candidates, they must go to the designated university with all the necessary brochures and qualifications.