Jamia Application Form 2023 will be released by 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. Admission will be provided into various courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Humanities, Social Science, Law and much more. It is held by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. It is a university level entrance exam which is held to provide admission into various UG & PG courses. Applicants looking for admission into B.Arch. / B.Tech & BDS programme must apply on the basis of JEE Mains scores & NEET rank.
Below in this article, we have provided the detailed information as exam dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding Jamia Admission 2023.
Jamia Admission 2023 Notification – To be released
Jamia Admission 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
Jamia Application Form 2023 will be released by 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Jamia Admission 2023 Exam Date
Below we have provided the schedule table regarding Jamia Exam Date:
|Released of online application form||17th May 2023|
|Submission of application form||20th August 2023|
|Editing of application form||1st to 5th July 2023|
|Admit card downloading||24th July 2023|
|JMI 2023 Entrance Exam||26th July 2023 onwards|
|Result declaration||In the month of July 2023|
|Admission session begins||August/ September 2023|
Jamia Admission Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided details regarding Jamia Admission Form:
- Jamia 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can submit the application form from May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form is till August 2023.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period.
- While filling application form details Applicants must also provide valid/ working email ID & phone number as all-important information will be send to it.
- Applicants must fill only one application form as multiple application form will lead to rejection.
- Applicants must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last Applicants must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Applicants can submit the application form from online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
Below we have provided the Application fee for various courses:
|Courses offered||Application Fee|
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech), & AJK Mass Communication Research centre||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.& all other faculties||Rs. 550/-|
Jamia Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria before applying for Jamia 2023:
For UG admission:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Applicants must have qualified 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible with minimum 50% marks in PCM subject.
- BA (Hons.)Sociology/ Psychology: Applicants must have qualified 12th level examinationfrom any recognized board or university to be eligible with minimum 50% marks.
- B.Tech: Applicants must qualify 12th level examination with minimum 55% from any recognized board or university.
- B.F.A: Applicants must qualify intermediate with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board or university.
For PG admission:
- MBA & M.Sc. (Physics): Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university with scoring atleast 50% marks.
- MCA: Applicants must possess bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ science/ Social Science/ with Mathematics as mandatory subject & scoring atleast 50% marks.
Jamia Admit Card 2023
It is compulsory for all applied Applicants to carry admit card at the examination center. Jamia admit card has been made available via online mode from July 2023. Applicants are notified through their registered number or mail ID.
To download admit card, Applicants have to enter their login credentials. Along with admit card Applicants must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, driving license etc.
Jamia Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the details regarding Jamia Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Jamia 2023 examination will be held via online (computer-based) mode.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of Questions: No. of courses will vary as per the courses.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Jamia Syllabus 2023:
Jamia Syllabus will be different for UG & PG course. For UG courses, Applicants must study from 11th & 12th level subject. For PG course, questions will be asked from graduation level subjects.
There will be interview also for PG courses. For updated & complete details Applicants are advised to stay tuned with Sarvgyan. It will be updated in our article whenever official will release it.
Applicants will have to select any one center among any 7 entrance test centers. The 7 entrance exam centres will be Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Srinagar, Guwahati, Patna and Kolkata.
Jamia Result 2023:
Jamia Result will be declared on official website through online mode. No candidate will receive it through any post or courier via offline mode. University will prepare rank list on the basis of entrance test score of candidate.
It will get declare in the month of September 2023. Applicants will have to enter their application number & password to check result. It will contain all required details such as name of candidate, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage and result status (pass or fail).
Jamia Counselling 2023:
The counselling procedure for Jamia 2023 will be held in the month of September 2023. Applicants will have to fill their choices of courses & campuses at the time of counselling. It will be mandatory for all qualified Applicants to participate in the counselling process.
During counselling procedure, Applicants will have to bring all important documents. Admission will be offered to Applicants after the verification of documents.
Below we have provided some tips & tricks which will be helpful for Applicants while preparing for Jamia Examination:
- Go through the daily schedule & strictly follow it.
- Visit the complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make preparation from NCERT books.
- Regularly write short notes & revise it.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Be healthy & take nutritious diet.