ISI Admission 2022 Final Answer Key has been released on 22nd May 2022. Change of Test Centre Preferences has been started on 11th April 2022. GATE Qualified Candidate List has been Released for Interview. The exam Date has been Announced now, the Exam was held on 8th May 2022. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) held a national level entrance examination every year for applicants willing to get admission in ISI campuses.
Through this entrance exam, ISI shortlist the applicants for admission in the academic session of their offered programs like B Stat (Hons), B Math (Hons), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS) etc. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the ISI Admission 2022.
ISI Admission 2022 Notification – Answer Key Released
| ISI Admission 2022 Final Answer Key has been Released on 22nd May 2022. Click Here to View Answer Key.
ISI Admission 2022 Answer Key has been Released on 17th May 2022. Click Here to View Answer Key.
ISI Admission 2022 Exam Date has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 8th May 2022. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
ISI 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for ISI 2022 Examination:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of beginning of the online application form||1st March 2022|
|Date of submission of the online application forms||5th April 2022|
|Change of test center preferences||11th – 12th April 2022|
|Date of availability of the ISI Exam 2022 admit cards.||29th April 2022|
|Date of ISI 2022 entrance exam||8th May 2022|
|Date of announcement of the ISI 2022 entrance exam results||June 2022|
|Date of release of the ISI 2022 merit list||June 2022|
|Date of provisional seat allotment process||June 2022|
ISI 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instruction regarding the ISI 2022 Application Form:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form from 1st March 2022 to 5th April 2022.
- The application form will be consist of various steps like Personal Details, Educational Details, Uploading the documents and Payment.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form as per the instruction mentioned in the official website.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The application form should be submitted before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application form fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the ISI 2022 Application Form Fee:
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General category applicants||Rs 1250 / –|
|Application fee for the reserved category applicants like SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD||Rs 625 / –|
- The applicants are instructed to pay the ISI 2022 Application fee online mode through debit card, credit card, and net banking facilities.
- The payment of the ISI 2022 Application fee can also be made through SBI Challan.
- The ISI 2022 Application fee is non – refundable by the official authorities.
ISI Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for ISI 2022 Examination:
For B. Math (Hons.) and B. Stat. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: applicants should have Mathematics and English as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants can also apply for the examination though they will have to submit the proof of passing the exam at the time of counselling.
For PG Courses:
- M.Stat.: Applicants applying for M.Stat. must have a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ B.E. from any recognized institute.
- M.Math: For M.Math, applicants must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in B. Tech/ B.E with Mathematics subjects.
- M.Tech: Applicants must have either B.Tech/ B.E. degree or master’s degree in Mathematics/ Electronic science/ Physics/ Computer science/ Computer application, etc
ISI Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the ISI 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: ISI 2022 Examination will be held through offline mode.
- Type of Question: Question Paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and Descriptive Questions.
- Sections: There will be total two sections as Section A and Section B in the question paper.
- Time Duration: Two hours will be provided to every candidate for solving the examination.
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will be different for every courses.
ISI 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of ISI will be different for every offered courses. The Syllabus of UG courses will be consist of various topics from the 11th and 12th academic syllabus. Whereas the syllabus of PG courses will be consist of various topics from the related undergraduate courses.
Complete syllabus for both UG and PG courses can be checked through the official website of official authority.
ISI 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card will be the important document to be caried out on the day of examination as no applicants will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card. Official authority will release the admit card for every successfully registered candidate individually after few weeks from the completion of registration process.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 through online mode only. Applicants will have to login into their candidate’s dashboard for downloading the admit card.
ISI 2022 Answer Key
Answer Key will be released by the official authority after few days from the conduction of examination. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from the 3rd week of July 2022 though online mode.
Answer key will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the examination. Official authority will also provide the objection facility in the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
ISI 2022 Result
Authority will release the Result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. applicants will be able to check their result by login into the candidate’s dashboard form the Last week of July 2022/August 2022.
ISI result will not be sent to any candidate individually thorough by post or any other offline mode. applicants will have to download it by themselves from the website of authority.
ISI 2022 Admission
The admission procedure of ISI will be followed by the various rounds including the Personal Interview, Written Test, Document Verification etc. The Admission procedure will be held by the ISI for every eligible candidate.
The admission in the offered courses will be provided on the basis of merit list as per the candidate’s performance in interview rounds and Written test. Selected applicants for admission will have to report in the allotted center along with following documents.
Below we have provided the complete list of documents applicants will have to bring for the document verification:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- ISI 2022 admit card
- ISI 2022 result
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
ISI 2022 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided the tested tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Regularly make the short notes of important topic and revise them time to time.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous year and sample papers.