IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2023: Application (Started), Fees, Cutoff, Eligibility, Selection Criteria
IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. IMS is known as the Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad is among the Top 10 best MBA institute in North India as per latest MBA and B-Schools rankings. Admission for its flagship course PGDM is currently ongoing for 2023-25. Admission will be done on the basis of valid scores in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT / GMAT followed by GD/PI round. Candidates appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s degree examinations will be eligible to apply for admission, provided they fulfill the eligibility norms when their results are declared.
IMS Ghaziabad has well-furnished AC classrooms and lecture halls, auditorium with a capacity of 400 people. Library of IMS Ghaziabad has a collection of over 45000 books, subscription of over 10374 journals and 8 lakh ebooks. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
IMS Ghaziabad Admission Notification 2023: Application (Started)
IMS Ghaziabad Admission 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
IMS Ghaziabad Important Dates 2023
|CAT 2022 Registration||August 3, 2022 – September 21, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Exam||November 27, 2022|
|XAT 2023 Registration||Aug 10, 2022 – Nov 30, 2022|
|XAT 2023 Exam||Jan 08, 2023|
|PGDM GD/PI||10th February, 2023|
|CMAT 2023||April, 2023|
IMS Ghaziabad 2023 Application Form:
- Application form can also be filled through on-line at our official website by paying an amount of Rs. 1100/-.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Website, filled by the candidate and sent to IMS along with a D.D. of Rs. 1100/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
- Application form can be purchased from the counter at IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs. 1100/-
- Application form can be obtained by sending a D.D. of Rs. 1150/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
List of Documents Required
A candidate has to apply for admission to IMS Ghaziabad and attach duly attested copies of the following documents:
- Attested copy of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination passed.
- Relevant certificate to verify date of birth.
Submission of Form
Offline: Applicant need to send the duly filled in form to IMS Ghaziabad, i.e. Institute of Management Studies, Lal Quan, GT Road, Ghaziabad – 201009 Uttar Pradesh (NCR).
Online: Applicants can submit the application form online at https://admission.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/
IMS Ghaziabad Admission Process
Admission to IMS Ghaziabad will be done through online mode. Candidates are selected on the basis of scores of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT / GMAT. Below we have provided the steps to follow:
How to Apply?
- Go through the official website of the college or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Fill out the required details
- Submit the application form
- Pay the required fees
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to PGDM
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Applicants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2022.
NOTE: It is desired that Applicants complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Selection Criteria:
Candidates are selected based on their CAT or XAT or CMAT or MAT or ATMA or GMAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates are invited for Final Selection which consist of Written Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic Scores.
Admissions are granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
*Note: Applying for Admission does not ensure that the candidate will be called for GD-PI process or get admission. The discretion of the admission committee of the Institute will be final in all such matters
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Weightage for Final Selection:
Final Admission to PGDM courses in IMS Ghaziabad are based on different criteria. Below we have provided the weightage for the criteria:
|Written Aptitude Test||10%|
|Entrance Exam Scores||20%|
A period of one month would be given, to the selected candidates from the day of declaration of the result to submit the first installment.
Financing of the programme
IMS has an understanding with following banks for providing education loan to our students on priority, subject to fulfillment of their terms and conditions
- OBC Bank (vide circular no: HO:RDR sc:Retail 62:2010-11:367 dated: 31-08-2010)
- Central Bank of India
- Allahabad Bank (vide circular no: HO/Retail Credit/19/19 dated: 29/6/2011)
- HDFC Bank
Interested students may contact any of the above bank branches (or any bank of their choice) at their place of residence regarding documents required & other terms/conditions for availing education loan.
*Note: However, the institute may not extend time limit for deposition of fees at the time of admission or at any other time due to delay in availing of education loan by the students. The documentation support has to be honored by the candidates as required by the financial institutions.
IMS Ghaziabad Contact Details:
- G.T. Road, Lal Quan,
National Capital Region, INDIA
- 0120-4170600 (30 Lines), 4170626
- [email protected]