IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will be released by the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. IIITM Kerala helds a university level entrance exam for applicants willing to get admission in various courses offered by the university.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in M.Sc. Computer Science and PG Diploma Courses provided by the university. Applicants can also apply for the admission through GATE/NET examination. Applicants with valid GATE/NET or CUSAT score as on April 2021 will be exempted from taking the entrance examination.
Below in this article, we have provided the c0mplete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding the IIITM Kerala Admission 2023 latest updates.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Notification – To be released
IIITM Kerala 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
IIITM Kerala 2023 Application Form will be released by the first week of May 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIITM Kerala Dates 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for the IIITM Kerala 2023 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Releasing of application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date of payment and application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Downloading of hall ticket||3rd week of June 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2023|
|Begin of classes||Last week of July 2023|
IIITM Kerala Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information with some key instructions regarding the IIITM Kerala Application Form 2023:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the admission from the 1st week of May 2023.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the all the details in application form as per given instruction on it.
- The details filled by Applicants should be valid and correct any incorrect or invalid details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the 1st week of June 2023, as no Applicants will be allowed to submit after it.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Applicants can submit the application fee through both online as well as offline mode. The Application Fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and DD payment gateways.
Below we have provided the application Fee for IIITM Kerala 2023:
|NRI/Foreign nationals||Rs. 1000 or US$100|
IIITM Kerala Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms for the IIITM Kerala 2023 Examination:
M.Sc. (Computer Science):
- Qualification: Applicants must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in the Engineering/Technology/Science or its equivalent with Mathematics subject as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA or above in 10 points in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
IIITM Kerala Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the IIITM Kerala 2023 Examination:
- Mode:The Examination will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consist of 60multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration of Exam:Total 1 hour will be provided to the Applicants for completing the question paper.
- Marking Scheme:Total 4 marks will be allotted to the Applicants for correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on each incorrect response.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Reasoning||15|
|Basic Computer Science||15|
IIITM Kerala Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the M.Sc. Computer Science examination will be consist of various questions from the General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics, English and Reasoning and Fundamentals of Computer.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination through the website of exam conducting authority.
IIITM Kerala Admit Card 2023:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will have to bring their admit card along with them for the day of examination as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
University will release the admit card from the 3rd week of June 2023 by login into the website of authority. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IIITM Kerala Result 2023:
Result will be released by the university for every participated applicants individually after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check the result from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode.
IIITM Kerala Result 2023 will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves through the official website of authority.
IIITM Kerala Admission 2023:
The final admission procedure will be followed by the counselling procedure held by the university for every selected candidate. The counselling procedure will be followed by a written test. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of their performance in IIITM Kerala Entrance Test, CUSAT or GATE/NET examination.
The counselling procedure will be held for all vacant seats of offered programs. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their performance in require exams and written test.
Below we have provided the complete detailed information with some key instructions regarding the IIITM Kerala 2023 Examination:
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a proper and balanced time schedule for study and other activities.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Keep the notes of every cleared syllabus.
- Participate in the mock tests and solve the sample and previous years question paper.