IIIT Guwahati 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. IIIT Guwahati is known as the Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati, Assam was established by MHRD in 2013 is a PPP (Public-Private Partnership ) model in the education sector. Various participating partners are TCS, MHRD, Government of Assam, Oil India Limited, Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd, and Antron Ltd.
The institute is offering a B.Tech, M.Tech courses at ECE, CSE as well as Ph.D. programs in ECE, CSE, Maths, and HSS. Candidates who have passed 10+2/ HSC with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and qualified JEE Main are considered eligible to apply for getting admission in the B.Tech course. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IIIT Guwahati 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Notification – Application Soon
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Guwahati 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Candidates have to apply separately to the B.Tech and Ph.D. program. For B. Tech admission, JEE Main qualified candidates have to apply for JoSAA and for the Ph.D. course. Application Form can be downloaded from the institute’s website and submitted offline.
- Visit the website of JoSAA or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Candidates need to register themselves with their JEE Main roll number, password, and security pin.
- After doing so, they have to enter their selection of program and institute and lock the choice.
- Take its print out for future usage.
- Make the payment of fee once the seat is allocated after JoSAA counseling.
- Provisional admission letter
- Copy of payment of JoSAA initial fee
- JEE Main Admit card
- JEE Main scorecard
- Marks sheet of 12th / 10th
- Scorecard of 12th/ 10th
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Download the Application Form from the institute’s official website.
- Take its print out and fill in all the details carefully.
- Attach all required documents.
- Make the payment of the fee and submit the application form through the post.
- Visit the website of IIITG or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Download the Application Form and save it in the system.
- Fill up the form with correct details and uploaded the documents required (self-attested copies of degrees and mark sheets, the scorecard of GATE/ NET)
- Send it electronically through email at [email protected].
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIIT Guwahati Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech||10+2 or intermediate qualified students with a valid JEE(Mains) score.|
|M. Tech||B.Tech Graduates with valid GATE score|
IIIT Guwahati 2023 Admissions Process:
IIITG offers the Ph.D. program with 7 specialties for regular, sponsored, and part-time students. Applicants who have passed ME/ M.Tech inapt to specialize with minimum 60% marks or BE/ B.Tech Degree in corresponding discipline with at least 65% marks are considered eligible for getting admission in CSE/ ECE disciplines of Ph.D. program.
Candidates willing tp get admission in the Economics discipline must have passed MA along with Economics with a minimum of 60% marks. Minimum eligibility criteria on behalf of admission in English is MA in English through at least 55% marks, for Linguistics discipline is MA in Linguistics with minimum 55% marks, on behalf of Mathematics minimum eligibility criteria is M.Sc/ M.Tech in Mathematics with least 60% marks, and for Political Science is MA in Political Science with minimum 60% marks.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and their selection for the reception is done based upon their marks obtained in the written test and personal interview conducted by the Institute. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITG) offers you with a B.Tech course with two specializations and an intake of 45 students in Computer Science engineering and 35 students in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Applicants who have passed 10+2/ HSC with Physics and Mathematics as the obligatory subjects and any one of these as optional subject such as, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, and English as a compulsory language subject from a recognized Board are deemed to be eligible to receive admission to the B.Tech course. Admission to candidates is being given through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) as per the merit of JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
Post-admission candidates have to be shown in the written test conducted by the concerned department to test if the candidate is willing to take up the research work. Candidates have been selected on the basis of the availability of seats in each specialization and their academic performance. Relaxation of 5% is given to applicants of SC/ ST/ PD category as per the rules of GOI.
The placement cell of the institute is very active in the form in which it regularly conducts various seminars and workshops that are associated with recruitment. It holds guest lectures from industry experts to help students understand the ongoing and upcoming trends in the industry. The students received offers from both off-campus and on-campus selection processes.
The statistics have so far:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|(1) Total student registered||26||32||58|
|(2) Total job offered||13||30||43|
|(3) Average salary||6.56 LPA||6.7 LPA||6.68 LPA|
|(4) Total student selected||11||22||33|
|(5) Students going for higher studies||5||2||7|
|(6) Students starting their own company||1||1||2|
|(7) Highest salary||15 LPA||17 LPA||17 LPA|
|Percentage placed so far||65.4%||78.1%||72.4%|
- Top Recruiters: IBM, TCS, Simplilearn, Egnify Technologies, Parallel Dots, Chatterbox technologies, and much more.
- The prominent Institutions where students got the entrance for higher studies are Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Texas at Austin, Harvard Medical School, University of Hildesheim Germany, IIT Dhanbad.