IIAD 2022 Application Form has been released from 17th September 2021. Indian Institute of Arts and Design (IIAD) organized the IDAT (IIAD Design Aptitude Test) and IMAT (IIAD Management Aptitude Test) for selecting the applicants for providing admission in various offered programmes at IIAD. Qualified applicants from this entrance examination will get admission in various UG and PG Courses of Communication Design, Architecture Design and fashion management Field.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the IIAD Admission 2022.
Below we have provided the list of UG and PG Courses offered by the IIAD:
- UG Programme: BA. (Hons) in Fashion Design/ Communication Design/ Interior Architecture Design and B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Business Management
- PG Programme: MA in Fashion Design and MA in Fashion Business Management
IIAD 2022 Notifications – Application Form Released
IIAD 2021 Application Form has been released for various courses on 17th September 2021. Click here to apply.
IIAD Admission 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative dates for the IIAD Admission 2022:
|Released of application form||17th September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||–|
|Examination date||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||–|
|Released of application form||Last week of March 2022|
|Final date to submit application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Examination date (Online & Offline both)||Last week of April 2022|
|Declaration of Result||May 2022|
|Released of application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Examination date||Last week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
|Released of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of July 2022|
|Examination date (Online & Offline both)||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||July 2022|
|Released of application form||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of August 2022|
|Examination date||Last week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||August 2022|
IIAD Admission Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the IIAD Admission Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible Applicants are allowed to apply for the examination, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- The registration process has been started from 17th September 2021.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully, as any invalid or incorrect details can cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be correct and authentic, as authority can not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form within prescribed time period, as no application form can be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to take printout of the application form for future references.
- The Application fee for every candidate is Rs. 2000/- only.
- Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
IIAD Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for IIAD 2022 Admission:
BA (Hons) Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtain at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Exam: Applying Applicants must have to valid scores in IDAT exam.
BA (Hons) in Fashion Business Management Course:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Exam: He/she must have valid score in IMAT-IIAD.
MA in Fashion Design Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Exam: He/she must have valid scores of IDAT-IIAD.
MA in Fashion Business Management Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Exam: Applicants must have valid score of IMAT-IIAD exam.
IIAD Admission Procedure 2022:
IIAD Admission Procedure will be held in various cycles including March, April, May, July and August. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of university level entrance exam known as the IDAT and IMAT examination and interview round.
The complete admission procedure for various courses offered by the IIAD will be held in various rounds. Applicants will be able to check the complete admission procedure through the website of authority.
IIAD Entrance Examination (IMAT/ IDAT):
Indian Institute of Arts and Design (IIAD) held a university level entrance examination as IDAT (IIAD Design Aptitude Test)and IMAT (IIAD Management Aptitude Test). The examination will be held for applicants willing to get admission in various offered courses at IIAD University.
IIAD entrance exam will be 2 hour 30 minutes MCQs based entrance examination held in various sessions. The examination will be conducted through both online as well as offline mode.
IIAD Result 2022:
IIAD 2022 Result will be declared by the official authority after few days from the completion of entrances examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their results by login into the website of authority.
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of candidate’s performances in the entrance examination. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IIAD Selection Procedure 2022:
IIAD 2022 Selection Procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants performance in entrance examination and interview rounds. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of combined performance in Exam and Interview round.
Selected applicants for the final admission will get a admission latter from the university. Applicants will be able to download their admission latter from the website of university through online mode.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted centre along with all required document for verification rounds. Following are the list of required document at the time of verification:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Passing certificates
- Category certificates
- IIAD 2022 entrance exam result
- Admit card of the exam
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional certificate etc.