Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University 2023 Offline Application Form has been Released on 14th January 2023. IGTAMSU is known as the Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University, is a private University located at Arunachal Pradesh. The University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Application Forms will be provided through online as well as offline mode. The University provides higher education in the field of Nursing, Yoga, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Management, Law and many more. IGTAMSU offers UG, PG, doctorate, certificate, diploma and postgraduate diploma programmes in Engineering, Management, Nursing and many more. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IGTAMSU 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IGTAMSU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
Courses Offered by IGTAMSU:
- Paramedical Programmes – Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Medical Laboratory – B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) Integrated,
- Nursing Programmes – General Nursing Midwifery, Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.
- Yoga and Naturopathy Programmes – Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Diploma in Yoga Therapy, Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy, Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy.
- Management Programmes – B.A., Com., B.A.,
- Law Programmes – B., M.,
- Social Science Programme – S.W., A., S.W., A., etc.
IGTAMSU 2023 Highlights:
Below we have provided the highlights of IGTAMSU University for the candidates to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Full-Form||Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University|
|Courses Offered||BBA / MBA / B.Sc / BPT / Diploma (PG & B.Sc) / Diploma (Medical & Para Medical) / Diploma / Certificate Course / Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Helpline Number||Landline: 03788-224202
Mobile No: 8794674651 / 9774993810
|Address||Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University
SSB Gate Campus
SSB Gate, Ziro,
|Email ID:||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||PROF. (Dr.) Mridula Saikia Khanikor|
|State / UT||Arunachal Pradesh|
IGTAMSU 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IGTAMSU 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||14th January 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
IGTAMSU 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Online Application form:
Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University 2023 Offline Application Form has been Released on 14th January 2023.
The Application Form will be obtainable through payment, which has been kept Rs.100/- in cash from Admission Office, Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University, Zero (Arunachal Pradesh).
Offline Application form:
The Application Form is also downloaded from the university website, which is www.igtamsu.ac.in.
If there is a downloaded application form, it is Rs.100 in cash or through Demand Draft obtained in aid of the “Indira Gandhi Technological And Medical Sciences University” payable at Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh at the time of presentation of the application form to the University.
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Registration fee at the time of Admission:
- ANM & GNM : Rs.11,500
- Non-Nursing Programme : Rs.5,000
|Diploma IN Medical laboratory technology||Rs. 39,000|
|B.Sc. Medical laboratory technology||Rs. 49,000|
|B.Sc. Medical laboratory technology (Lateral Entry to Second Year)||Rs. 53,500|
|B.Sc. Medical||Rs. 42,000|
|Laboratory technology- DMLT integrated|
|Yoga & naturopathy programs|
|Diploma in yoga therapy||Rs.27,000|
|Certificate course in yoga and naturopathy||Rs.18,000|
|Postgraduate Diploma in yoga therapy||Rs.35,000|
|Social science programs|
- Hostel Security Fee: Rs.1,000
- Annual Hostel Fee: Rs. 64,000
IGTAMSU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IGTAMSU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Diploma in medical laboratory technology: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- B.Sc (Medical laboratory technology): Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has passed biology as one of subject
- B.Sc(Medical laboratory technology) (Lateral Entry to the second year): Passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from institute either recognized by AICTE or approved University and has also passed 10+2 or equivalent
- B.Sc (Medical laboratory technology): DMLT Integrated Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Bachelor of physiotherapy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has also passed biology as one of subject
- Bachelor in naturopathy and yogic sciences: Passed 10+2 or equivalent and has also passed biology as one of subject
- Diploma in yoga therapy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Certificate course in yoga and naturopathy: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Diploma in yoga therapy: Graduate in any stream
- BBA [3 YEARS]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- B.Com [3 YEARS]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- B.A.: Graduate in any stream
- B.A: Graduate in any stream with minimum marks percentage and within a minimum and maximum age limit as decided by Bar Council of India.
- M.Com (2 Years): passed LL.B.
- Bachelor of social work [BSW]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Bachelor of Arts[BA]: Passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Master of social work [MSW]: Graduate in any stream
- Master of Arts [MA]: Graduate in any stream
Minimum Eligibility to Appear for Interaction
GNM: a Female applicant who comes from 10+2 from boards familiar by the University obtaining 50% marks with reaching 17 years on 31.12.2023, but they should not be above 35 years but is medically fit. There is lessening of 5% marks for those coming from ST/SC. Female candidates acquiring ANM will also be entitled.
ANM: Applicant from Arunachal Pradesh need to complete10+2 from boards familiar by the University and have to acquire 45% marks and has reached age minimum 17 years on 31.12.2023, but they should not be over 30 years but is medically fit.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
IGTAMSU 2023 Exam Pattern:
IGTAMSU 2023 Exam Pattern will be consisting of an objective type of questions with each one of them comprising four options.
Each answer should be assigned with much thought. They need to finish the paper in the time allotted. The university will decide the exam center where students will have to be present.
How to Prepare for IGTAMSU 2023:
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- In order to have strong memorizing power, one needs to be involved in other activities during preparation.
- Just concentrate on improving speed and exactness.
- Look through previous year question papers and answer as a minimum 2 or 3 of them for better knowledge of questions.
- Do not be apprehensive about the exam.
IGTAMSU 2023 Admit Card:
The Admit Card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. For the help of the applicants, the link to download the admit card will be provided above in this article. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their user ID and password.
The admit card is the main document that has to be maintained for examination time. Those who have fulfilled the eligibility conditions and registration requirements will be capable of downloading the hall ticket
. The admit card will not be accessible by way of online. Aspirants are recommended to keep their Admit Cards safe and sound all through the admission procedure.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- For downloading the hall ticket, students will be required to visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- After that, they require to provide important details like registration no and password
- Before furnishing the details, it would be necessary to confirm them
- In the end, download the admit card and make sure to retain the photocopy for bringing during the examination.
IGTAMSU 2023 Result
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
The university announced the notice concerning the result declaration on the official website. The scorecard can’t be sent to them.
Steps to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- After arriving on the page, furnish information for instance Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Download the result and acquired the copy to be produced during counseling
IGTAMSU 2023 Admission/ Counseling
Direct Admission: If the candidates obtains 55%, then only they will be provided with direct admission immediately. The collective score will be considered by providing 60% significance to the 10+2 marks and 40% weight to her presentation throughout the communication. Direct admission in GNM will also be furnished to aspirants depending on the seat’s convenience.
Those who have qualified ANM from any known Nursing Institute from State Nursing Council situated in the Domicile State of the applicant no matter marks attained in 12th gaining minimum 70% marks all through communication.
Admission Through Merit List: If there is any seat left unoccupied afterward direct admission, then on 1st August 2023, admission will be confirmed as a result of the merit list to be arranged based on the collective score.
Admission through Management Quota: If there is any seat left unoccupied afterward, the contribution of admission through the merit list, then admission will be confirmed through the University through management quota.