IFTM University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 19th January 2023 for UG/ PG & Other Courses. IFTM is known as the Institute of Foreign Trade and Management, University has been authenticated under the UP Government Act No 24 of 2010 in 1996. The institute is located in the Rohilkhand region to make provide admissions in the subsequent main management courses like BBA, MBA, and MIB in that order.
The university courses are taken in the subjects consisting of Business Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Social Science and Computer Application, Bio-Technology, Science and Polytechnic courses individually. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IFTM University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IFTM University 2023 Notification – Application Released
IFTM University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 19th January 2023 for UG/ PG & Other Courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Course Offered by IFTM University
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- B.Sc in Agriculture
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- M.Tech in Agriculture
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Institute of Foreign Trade and Management 2023 Highlights:
|Full-Form||Institute of Foreign Trade and Management University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG/ Diploma / Other Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||Tel 0591 236 0817 / (0591)2360818|
Delhi Road, NH-24,
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) M.P. Pandey|
|State / UT||Uttar Pradesh|
IFTM University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IFTM University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||19th January 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit Cards Downloading||4th week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||last week of June 2023|
|IFTM University final result||2nd week of June 2023|
]IFTM University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IFTM University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 19th January 2023 for UG/ PG & Other Courses. It is compulsory to check each information providing for the application form. The form will be released through online mode from the official website of IFTM University.
- Applicants will be required to get into the official website of IFTM University which is known as www.iftmuniversity.ac.in.
- Search the application tab and download the application form.
- Acquisition of crucial Personal and Academic Details is mandatory
- But before taking a step forward, it would need to verify them
- The application payment should be done which is Rs. 5000 and refer a demand draft.
IFTM University Address
Moradabad (UP) – 244 001.
Document to be attach and refer to the given address.
- All Relevant Mark Sheets
- All Relevant Pass Certificates & Degrees
- Aadhar Card
- Income/ Salary Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if any)
- Result Card of Entrance Test
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Six Colored Photographs
IFTM University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IFTM University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- For B.Tech: Candidates should qualify 10+2 with at least 45% marks in Physics, Maths/ Biology, Chemistry as the necessary subjects.
- For BA, B.Com: Candidates should qualify 10+2 with at least 45% collective (40% for SC/ST).
- For B.Ed: Candidates should acquire graduation with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST) with Commerce/ Science subjects.
- For B.Pharm: Candidates should qualify 10+2 in Chemistry, Physics, Maths/ biology as the compulsory subjects.
- For B.Sc: Candidates should qualify 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- For B.Sc in Agriculture: Candidates should qualify 10+2 with at least 45% marks with Chemistry, Maths/ Agriculture, Physics as the compulsory subjects.
- For PG Courses
- MBA: Candidates should qualify for a Bachelor’s degree from some established University. They need to possess the mark sheet of MAT/ CAT.
- M.Tech: Candidates should qualify B.Tech/ MCA with 55% marks from some established universities.
- M.Tech in Agriculture: Candidates need to qualify B.Tech in Agriculture/ Mechanical Engineering with 55% aggregate.
How to Prepare for IFTM University 2023:
Time Management – Analyze the time you may devote to preparations and allow it correspondingly according to the syllabus. Fiddle with the time and endeavor to answer each question within the regular scheduling.
Prepare as per Syllabus – First of all, get together all the facts in the region of the formally agreed syllabus for the Exam. Take on each topic of the syllabus in preparation consistent with the courses chosen.
Study Material & Previous Year Question Papers – Applicants will need to study for the exam out of the study materials accessible in the book stores or the Internet. These are a good method for preparations for the exam. They may practice it and build up their problematic facts.
IFTM University 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of IFTM will be exiting in the PDF form through the link on the web page. On the page, there has been given simple steps to download the syllabus
Syllabus B.Sc. (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Food Technology)
BCH-104 Organic Chemistry
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Unit 1: Structure and Bonding: Hybridizations, Bond lengths, and bond angles, bond energy: Localized and delocalized chemical bond, van der Waals interactions, inclusion compounds, clathrates, charge transfer complex, resonance, hyperconjugation, aromaticity, inductive and field effects, hydrogen bonding
Unit 2: Types of Reagents and Reactions: Electrophiles and nucleophiles. Types of organic reactions. Energy consideration. Reactive intermediates- carbocations, carbanions, free radicals, and carbenes. Methods of determination of the reaction mechanism
Unit 3: Stereochemistry: Conformations w.r.t. ethane, butane, and cyclohexane; Interconversion of Wedge Formula; Newman, Sawhorse and Fischer representations; Concept of chirality; Configuration: Geometrical and Optical isomerism; Enantiomerism, Diastereomerism; D and L; cis-trans nomenclature; CIP Rules
Unit 4: Alkanes and Cycloalkanes: IUPAC nomenclature, classification, isomerism in alkanes, sources, and methods of preparation (with special reference to Wurtz, KolbeÃ*, CoreyÃ*House, reactions and decarboxylation of carboxylic acids). Physical properties and chemical reactions of alkanes. Mechanism of free radical halogenation of alkanes. Cycloalkanes: Nomenclature, methods of preparations, chemical reactions. BayerÃ*s strain theory and its limitations. ring strain in cyclopropane and cyclobutanes.
Unit 5: Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers: Alcohols: Preparation: Preparation of 1 alcohol: using a Grignard reagent, Ester hydrolysis, Reduction of aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acid, and esters,
Reactions: With sodium, HX (Lucas test), esterification, oxidation (with PCC, alk. KMnO4, acidic dichromate, conc. HNO3). Oppenheimer oxidation;
Diols: oxidation of diols. Pinacol-Pinacolone rearrangement. Recommended Text/Reference Books
1. R. T. Morrison & R. N. Boyd: Organic Chemistry, Prentice-Hall.
2. Arun Bahl and B. S. Bahl: Advanced Organic Chemistry, S. Chand
3. Textbook of Practical Organic Chemistry, A.I. Vogel, Prentice-Hall, 5Th edition
IFTM University 2023 Admit Card:
IFTM 2023 Admit Card will be released through online mode on the official website of the university. The applicants can enroll in the different university programs through a common entrance examination as arranged by the university for this aim every single year in the November/ August months.
The IFTM University holds a Ph.D. Entrance Exam unconnectedly for all the applicants opting for a related course of the university.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The IFTM University admit card will be released through online at the website of the university i.e. if university.ac.in. or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- The admit card intended for diverse university examinations can be retrieved online at the website mentioned under any of the following sections: Announcements and Events/ News and Circulars individually.
- Trace the link of the related exam admits card from the quantified parts of the website.
- Copy the admit card by putting in the application number and password as per the statement
- Print out the admit cards, if, the candidates have them in PDF set up accessible on the website.
- The applicants can obtain the admit card for the Special Carryover Exam on the website of IFTM University.
IFTM University 2023 Result:
IFTM 2023 Result will be released through online mode on the official website of the university. The university exam results in 2023 intended for various programs are provided through online for the applicant’s download at the website of the university.
A few of the main subjects under which IFTM programs are accessible contain the next: Business Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Science, Computer Engineering and Application and Bio-Technology respectively.
Steps to download the result:
- Get in the Website of IFTM University 2023or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Verify the Examination Section of the website cited on the top menu bar.
- There remain two exams that result in links offered for CET/IFTM Batches and for University Batches.
- Select the university batches exam result link. The tag on the “Click here” link to gain the exam results.
- Then insert the roll numbers and submit them with the intention of retrieving the exam results.
- Now download the result copy.
IFTM University 2023 Counselling/ Admissions
Candidates are supposed to fill the Application form enclosed in the University brochure.
A glance at all the directions in an extremely sensible manner before filling the Application form and acquiesce it to the Admissions Cell of the University. Admission is conceded through the merit defined by the university.
Admission Rules & Regulations
- After qualifying the qualifying examination and result or those expecting to consider provisional admission.
- Assign certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark sheets/testimonials.
- The selection of the program will be interim until the applicant provides all the compulsory brochures and references, as well as the final results of the qualifying examination on the day of admission.
- During admission, the involved candidates will need to acquiesce to the Non-Judicial affidavit being initialed accompanied by parents with reference to corrective behavior during the program.