Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Merit List
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released by fourth week of June 2023. The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, conducts the admission procedure every year for the candidates willing to get admission in various provided Technical and Non-Technical ITI Trades in Private and Government ITI Colleges across the Himachal Pradesh state. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on the merit list.
This is a state-level admission procedure. Willing candidates who are eligible as per the given criteria can apply for the application form in their willing course/ trade. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Overview:
|Process name||Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023|
|Organized by||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board,|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Selection procedure||Merit List|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative date and events for HP ITI Admission 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
|Submission of online application and choice filling||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date of depositing fee online||2nd week of July 2023|
|Verification of sports certificates at designated institutes||3rd week of July 2023|
|Allocation of seats (first round)||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates||Last week of July 2023|
|Display of Vacant Seats||Last week of July 2023|
|New/ Other state candidates can apply for vacant/ available seats||1st week of August 2023|
|Allocation of seats||2nd week of August 2023|
|Reporting by the Candidates with original certificates||3rd week of August 2023|
|Display of Vacant Seats||3rd week of August 2023|
Himachal Pradesh 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the Himachal Pradesh Application Form 2023:
- The application form will be released through online mode, no other mode will be accepted.
- The application form for Himachal Pradesh admission 2023 will be released by 4th week of June 2023.
- Candidates must first fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- The official authority will not provide any correction facility to candidates after submission of the application form.
- The final date for submission of the application form will be till 2nd week of July 2023.
- Candidates must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee by debit card/ credit card/ net banking for transaction of application fee.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application fee for all categories wise will be as follow:
|General candidates||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC candidates||Rs 250/-|
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023
- Step-1: Go through the website of Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Step-3: Fill the registration form with all required details including basic, personal details, email id, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: After submitting all required details in the application form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents like photographs, signatures, category certificates, etc.
- Step-5: The documents uploaded by candidates in the Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Once the transaction will be successfully done take the copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Eligibility 2023
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 8th or 10th examination from any recognised board.
- Subject: Applicants must pass with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate will be 14 years for all other trades & for driver cum mechanic trade age limit will be 18 years as on 1st August 2023.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Physical Fitness: Physical as well as medical fitness will be mandatory in order to carry out the physical work related to their trade.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Merit List
The merit list of the successfully registered candidates will be drawn by the official authorities after the application process is over. The merit list will release from third week of July 2023. The list will be drawn based on marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying exam.
The merit list will be made released through online mode only. After the list will prepare it will be uploaded on the website. Counselling of the candidates will be held according to their names in the merit list. The candidates whose name appear in merit list can apply for admission to the respective institute.
HP ITI Admission 2023 Reservation
The reservation for Himachal Pradesh ITI admission based on the category of the candidates. There are horizontal and vertical reservation for the HP ITI 2023 Admission process as follows:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Economically Weaker section||10%|
|Dependent of Ex- servicemen||15%|
|Orphan/ IBD/ BPL||7%|
|Backward areas children||4%|
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Counselling
Himachal Pradesh ITI Counselling session 2023 will be started through online mode only. Different rounds of counselling will be held on the basis of number of candidates applying for the admission process. The schedule and venue of the counselling session will be given to candidates by the official authority.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. At the time of counselling, the candidates should report with all their documents in original and photocopy for verification. After successful verification of documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and choice.
Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the verification rounds:
- Class 8th mark sheet and certificate
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste or category certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
Himachal Pradesh ITI admission procedure includes various steps such as submission of application form, declaration of merit list, counselling, and verification document, etc. Applicants must have to complete all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
The final admission in any ITI course will depend on the candidates rank in the merit list and the seats available in a particular course or college. Every candidate has to report for counselling as per given directions in the institute allotted.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Trades:
|Wireman||Cutting & sewing|
|Secretarial Practice||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|Dress Making||Tractor Mechanic|
|Hair & Skin Care||Driver-cum-Mechanic|
|Instrument Mechanic||Fashion Technology|
|Stenography (English)||Stenography (Hindi)|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic|
|The weaving of Woolen Fabrics||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|