GNIOT Admission 2023: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility
GNIOT Admission Application Form 2023 has been released through online mode. GNIOT is know as the Greater Noida Institute of Technology) is a private university which is affiliated by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The application form for GNIOT Admission will be released through online mode. There will be no separate entrance exam held by the university for admission. The candidates willing to get admission in UG and PG courses can apply for GNIOT Admission in various fields.
Candidates will be selected based on the National and State level entrance examination. GNIOT provides courses like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com at UG level and M.Tech, MCA, and MBA courses at PG level. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the GNIOT 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
GNIOT Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Started
GNIOT 2023 Application Form has been released various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
GNIOT University 2023 Admission Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative schedule for GNIOT University Admission 2023 below:
|Start of application form||Released|
|Admission starts from||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date for admission||July 2023|
GNIOT Admission 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the GNIOT 2023 application form:
- The application form for GNIOT Admission 2023 has been released by December 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates have to enter the details to fill the application form like personal, educational qualification, email id, phone number, etc.
- During registration, candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the process.
- All the details in the application form must be correct as there is no correction facility provided to the candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be last week of June 2023, as after that no application form will be accepted.
- Candidate must also take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee can be paid through online as well as the offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking and Demand Draft (DD) facility.
|Open Category||Rs 1300/-|
|Reserved category||Rs 650/-|
Steps to Apply for GNIOT
- Step-1: Visit the official website of GNIOT Admission 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” link
- Step-3: Fill form with basic details like name, email id, mobile no., gender, and password.
- Step-3: Then email will be sent to the candidate for verifying the details.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details like personal, educational, communication details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned document like photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
GNIOT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the details regarding the GNIOT eligibility criteria 2023:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (PCM) as compulsory subject with one of the Bio- Tech/ Biology/ Tech. Vocation course in their qualifying exam.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score will be 45% (40% for SC/ ST category).
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have 3 year diploma certificate or B.Sc. degree holder from any recognized institute.
- Subject: To be eligible, one must qualify their qualifying exam with Mathematics in B.Sc. course.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) to be eligible.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years to be eligible.
- Marks: Applying candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify BCA or have bachelor’s degree in CSE or equivalent degree. (OR)
- Candidate must pass B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at graduation level.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score will be at least 50% (45% for reserved category candidates).
GNIOT 2023 Admission Procedure
The GNIOT 2023 admission procedure will consist of various steps. The candidates first have to register and fill the application form and must have National level or State level score card for getting admission in any course. Once the application will get submitted the authority will release the merit list.
Merit list will contain the name of the candidates who gets selected for further process. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will have to participate in the counselling session. Seats will be allotted to the candidates only after the counselling round.
GNIOT 2023 Entrance Exam (UPSEE/ UPCET)
GNIOT 2023 Entrance exam is known by the name of UPSEEE/ UPCET. It will be held by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The admission will be through state level entrance exam, no separate exam will be held by the university itself.
The candidates will get admission based on the UPSEE 2023 in Pharmacy, Engineering, and Management courses. All students will be alloted seats for UPSEE Counselling.
GNIOT 2023 Merit List
The conducting authority will release the GNIOT 2023 Merit list after the application process will get over. It will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the UPSEE 2023 and other national and state level entrance exam or 12th level exam.
The GNIOT 2023 Merit List will be released through the online mode. Candidates can check the merit list using Login credentials as application number and Date of Birth. The conducting authority will release it separately for different courses. Admission in college will be given only to those candidates whose name will appear in the merit list.
GNIOT 2023 Counselling
The GNIOT 2023 Counselling will be held after the merit list get released. All the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. Candidates will have to select the course/ branch of their own choice. It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling round.
Candidates will have to bring all the original documents and certificate for verification purpose. During counselling process, candidates will also have to submit the admission fee once their verification process will be over. The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
Documents Required at Counselling
- UPSEE Seat Allotment letter
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Gap certificate