Globsyn Business School 2023 Application Form has been Released for various Courses. The Globsyn Business School (GBS) was established in the year 2002 and it is a Self-financed business school, which is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. This school provides both Full Time and Part Time programs through Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Program in International Business (PGPIB), Post Graduate Program in Management (Human Resources), and Executive PGDM to the candidates.
Candidates can get admission to the various PGDM program from this business school by filling the application form based on Eligibility Criteria. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Globsyn Business School 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Globsyn Admission 2023 Application – Released
Highlights Globsyn Business School
|Name of the Institute||Globsyn Business School, Kolkata|
|Institute Type||Private Business School|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ JEMAT|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Counseling||Offline On-Campus Counselling|
|Helpline Number||+91 82740 04556|
Globsyn Admission Dates 2023
Below we have provided the Globsyn Admission 2023 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For Other Courses
|Released of Application Form||soon|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||To be Announced|
Globsyn Application Form 2023
Globsyn Business School 2023 Application Form has been Released for various Courses. The Globsyn Application Form has been available on the official website of Globsyn Business School and those candidates are willing to complete their full Time and Part-Time programs through Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Program in International Business (PGPIB), Post Graduate Program in Management (Human Resource) and Executive PGDM, they can fill the application form online as well as an offline mode by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Globsyn Business School.
- Candidates should have to click on the GBS Online Admission tab provided on the official webpage.
- The candidates will fill the application form with all the correct and complete details and submit it after getting a new webpage.
- Applicants also can download the application form by clicking on the option provided on the official webpage.
- After downloading the application form, applicants can submit it to the college.
Globsyn Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are going to fill the application form of Globsyn to complete their management programs; they should have to check their Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|PGDM||Marketing Management||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks of 50%||Based on Past Academic Performance, Extra-Curricular Activities, Merit in the entrance examination, Performance in the Selection Process, and Work Experience (if any)|
|Executive PGDM||Marketing||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized UGC university along with minimum work experience of two years|
|PGPIB||–||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.||Based on Past Academic Performance, Extra-Curricular Activities, Merit in the entrance examination, Performance in the Selection Process, and Work Experience (if any)|
Following are criteria listed for the postgraduate management programs’ selection process at Globsyn Business School, (weightage for different criteria are specified, that are in line with the AICTE guidelines):
|Score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA||35|
|Past Academic Performance (X, XII, UG, PG, etc.)||10|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||45|
|Extra-Curricular, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity||10|
Courses Offered through Globsyn
Below we have provided the Globsyn Business School courses are:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (AICTE Approved) PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program provides for strong curricula-based learning and an Indian MBA experience coupled with a wide area of study.
- Global MBA – International Business – Global MBA – International Business from Globsyn Business School in partnership with Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST)
- Post Graduate Program in Management (HR) – PGPM (HR) – Post-Graduate Programme in Management – Human Resource – PGPM (HR) that presents a solution to a need that has always existed in the industry but has rarely been addressed – the need for skilled HR managers.
Globsyn Merit List 2023
Merit List will released on the official website and those candidates who have obtained qualified marks in the examination will be shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the National Level Entrance Examination.
Applicants need to be updated from the official website to get their call letter for the next procedure of admission.
Globsyn Admission Procedure
The candidates will get admission in the various postgraduate management programs from this school; they should have to follow the Admission Procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates will register themselves in this business school if they wish to complete their management programs.
- The shortlisted applicants will call out for Essay Writing Test based on percentile/score obtained in CAT/MAT/JEMAT/GAT (Globsyn Admission Test).
- Selected applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews based on the score obtained in the essay writing test.
- Based on marks scored in CAT/MAT/JEMAT, score in the essay writing test, and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, applicants will be selected finally for admission.