Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. Gandhigram Rural Institute was established in 1956 and is located in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu. Gandhigram Rural Institute provides a mixture of courses under UG, PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D. level.
The Institute which is administered by the Ministry of Education, Government of India and fully funded through UGC, New Delhi has developed academic programs in rural development, rural economics and extension education, rural oriented sciences, co-operation, development administration, rural sociology, English, Tamil and Indian languages. The institute runs B.Tech. in civil engineering with focus on habitat development and M.Tech. in renewable energy. The institute also offers B.Sc Agriculture program. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
For Other Courses
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form for PG and PG Diploma Application||July 2023|
|Counseling Dates||To be Announced|
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The candidate can find the Application Form by visiting the official website of the university.
- The candidate has to key some personal facts in the form as mandatory.
- The Application Form will be released on the specified date.
- The procedure for filling the application form will be locked in 2023.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Com.||Cooperation||Passed 10+2 or equivalent||
Merit-based followed by Counseling
|B.Sc.||Physics||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Computer Science|
|Chemistry||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCM|
|Home Science||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science or Home Science (academic stream) or Home Science / Nursing (vocational stream) with Physics / Chemistry / Biology|
|Textile & Fashion Design||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science / Home Science (academic stream) Home Science with dress designing / Tailoring/ (vocational stream)|
|Geology||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Botany / Zoology / Biology / Computer Science or any other subject|
|Agriculture||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with min. 50% marks in any of the following subject groups:
1) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology OR
2) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with the fourth (elective) subject of any science subject OR
3) Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology
|B.Tech.||Civil Engineering||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with min. 45% marks together in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||Entrance Test|
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||Civil Engineering||Passed Diploma in Civil Engg. from an AICTE approved institution with min. 45% marks/ passed B.Sc. degree with min. 45% marks, with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2|
|B.Ed.||–||Passed UG/PG degree in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Tamil, English, Hindi / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 55% marks||Merit-based|
|M.A.||Tamil & Indian Literature||Passed B.A. Tamil / B Lit Tamil/ any degree with Tamil as a subject||Entrance Test|
|Hindi||B.A. Literature in Hindi / any UG degree with Hindi as Part I / II Language / UG with Visharad offered by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or its equivalent|
|English & Communicative Studies||Passed B.A. English Literature or any UG degree with 50% marks|
|Rural Studies||Passed any UG degree|
|Gandhian Studies and Peace Science|
|M.Com.||Cooperative Management||Passed B.Com. or BBA or B.Com. (Cooperation) or B.A. Corporate Secretaryship or Cooperation or Rural Economics or Business Economics or B.Sc. Agriculture with 55% marks|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||Passed in B.Sc. Mathematics or Applied Mathematics|
|Physics||Passed in B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics as one of the subjects|
|Chemistry||Passed B.Sc. Chemistry with Physics and Maths/ Botany / Zoology as one of the subjects|
|Food Science & Nutrition||Passed B.Sc. Home Science / B Sc Food Science and Nutrition / B.Sc. Food Service Management and Dietetics / Allied branches in Food Science and Nutrition)|
|Home Science Extension and Communication||Passed B.Sc. Home Science / Allied branches of specialization in Home Science|
|Botany||Passed B.Sc. Botany / Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Microbiology and allied branches of Plant Sciences|
|Zoology||Passed B.Sc. Zoology|
|Microbiology||Passed B.Sc. degree with Microbiology / Zoology/ Botany / Biology / Bio-Chemistry / Life Sciences / Bio-Technology / Dairy Science / Food Science.|
|Applied Geology and Geomatics||Passed B.Sc. Geology / Applied Geology or it’s equivalent.|
|Geoinformatics||Passed UG degree in Earth and Life Sciences/ UG degree with Maths / Statistics / Business Maths / Computer Applications in 10+2.|
|Textiles and Fashion Design||Passed B.Sc. Textiles & Fashion Design / Apparel Design / Costume & Fashion Design / Fashion Designing and other relevant field of specialization / B.Sc. Home Science with textiles and related core / related papers.|
|M. Tech.||Renewable Energy||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE or PG Science with Diploma/Post Diploma in Renewable Energy with min. 55% marks in aggregate||GATE Score/ Entrance Test|
|M.C.A.||–||Passed UG Degree with Mathematics in 10+2/ passed graduation with min. 50% marks in aggregate||Entrance Test|
|M.B.A.||–||Passed UG in any discipline with min. 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Ed.||–||Passed any UG/PG with 50% marks in B.Ed.|
|M.A. (5 yrs. Integrated)||Development Administration||Passed 10+2 in any stream||Merit-based followed by counseling|
|M.A. (5 yrs. Integrated)||Sociology|
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
The university is allowed to publicize the result in the form of a merit list. The merit list is made accessible in a PDF format. Applicants are required to have the printout of the Result for more admission procedures.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
Gandhigram Rural Institute 2023 Admission Procedure:
Admission to all the UG courses will be done through merit. Admission in the B.Tech. and B.Tech. Lateral Entry will be done on the basis of entrance test.
The smallest eligibility designed for all the courses in PG is, the candidate must have passed a bachelor’s in the germane discipline. For M.Ed., the contender must have passed any UG/PG with 50% marks in B.Ed.
For M.A Integrated, the applicants must have passed 10+2 in any fields. Entrance to all the PG courses will be done through the entrance test. Admission to M. Tech. will be done based on the GATE score or the entrance test conducted by GRI. For M.A (Integrated), it will be based on merit followed by counseling.