CUET PG 2023 Result is releasing either tonight or tomorrow morning i.e on 20th/ 21st July 2023. Final Answer Key has been released on 19th July 2023. CUET PG is known as the Common University Entrance Test – Post Graduate will be conducted by NTA, (National Testing Agency) under the Ministry of Education (MoE). It is a national level entrance test conducted every year. The exam is conducted for candidates willing to get admission in Postgraduate programmes in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, etc.
The exam will be held separately for UG and PG courses. CUET PG offers admission to over 40 Central and other participating universities. It is conducted in 554 cities in India and 13 international cities. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CUET PG 2023 through online mode. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the CUET PG 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
CUET PG 2023 Notifications – Result Soon
As per M.Jagadesh Kumar, CUET PG 2023 Result is releasing tonight or by tomorrow i.e 20th/ 21st July 2023. Link will be given here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CUET PG 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 19th July 2023. Click here to get answer key.
CUET PG 2023 Provisional Answer key has been released on 13th July 2023. Click here to get answer key.
CUET PG 2023 Exams which were postponed for Manipur state will be now held b/w 5th to 17th June 2023. Check below for exam date details.
CUET PG 2023 Highlights:
|Exam name||CUET PG 2023|
|Full form||Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate|
|Exam level||National level|
|Official Authority||NTA, (National Testing Agency)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Participating Universities||176|
CUET PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of CUET PG 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||20th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2023|
|Last date of successful examination fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th to 8th May 2023|
|Exam city slip||From 31st May 2023|
|Admit card||From 3rd June 2023|
|CUET PG Exam||5th to 12th June 2023|
|Display of Provisional Answer Key||19th July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||–|
CUET PG 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the details regarding the CUET PG 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for CUET PG 2023 has been started from 20th March 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility norms before applying for application form.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- CUET PG 2023 application form has been available through online mode no other mode is applicable.
- The authority has also provided the correction facility to the candidates from 6th to 8th May 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- The last date of application form submission is till 5th May 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking, UPI, Wallet.
- Application fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply for CUET PG 2023:
- Step-1: Visit the website of CUET PG 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the “Register” button.
- Step-3: Then create password and choose Security question.
- Step-4: Candidates have to fill the details such as Personal, academic details, permanent address, etc.
- Step-5: Then candidate must upload the documents such as photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Candidates can now proceed to the payment of application form among the different payment options.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
CUET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the CUET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed to the candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Appearing: The candidates appearing in their final year in 2023 are also eligible to apply for the exam.
CUET PG 2023 Admit Card:
CUET PG Admit card 2023 has been released from 3rd June 2023. In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter the registration number and password. Admit card is available through online mode. No admit card is sent to any candidate by means of post/ courier.
The hall ticket which is released contains details regarding the date, time and venue of the examination. It is an essential document which candidates must carry to the examination hall with ID proof. Students can not be allowed to enter the exam hall without showing admit card.
CUET PG 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the details regarding the exam pattern of CUET PG 2023 for the candidates to refer:
- Exam mode: The exam will be held in Computer Based test (CBT) mode only.
- Medium of paper: The paper will be conducted in English and Hindi language.
- Number of questions: Each question paper will contain 100 questions.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded and -1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Number of Question||Type of Question||Paper Code|
|Part A: 25
Part B: 75
|Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability partDomain Knowledge Questions comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Sciences||COQP03|
|Part A: 25
Part B: 75
|Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills. Domain Knowledge Questions||COQP01, COQP02
COQP04 to COQP10
COQP13 to COQP22
SCQP01 to SCQP30
HUQP01 to HUQP26
MTQP01 to MTQP12
|Part A: 25
Part B: 75
|Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills. Domain Specific Questions||LAQP01 to LAQP41|
|Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills.Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge questions in Sanskrit language.||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs||ACQP03 to ACQP26|
|Part A: 25 questions consisting of Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills in Sanskrit.Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge questions in Sanskrit language||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||ACQP01 to ACQP02|
|Part A: 100 questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (Bilingual English/ Hindi)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||COQP12|
|Part B: 100 questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness. Computer basics and Logical Reasoning (Bilingual English/ Hindi)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||COQP11|
CUET PG 2023 Syllabus:
Below we have provided the details regarding the syllabus for CUET PG 2023 which is based on the 12th class syllabus.
- Agriculture Science
- Applied Arts
- Civil Engineering
- Date Science, Artificial intelligence
- Fine arts
- Power and Energy engineering
CUET PG 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided the details regarding the preparation tips of CUET PG 2023 to score well in exam:
- Make a timetable in such a way that you give proper attention to all the subjects.
- Candidates must first know complete details about the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers as it will give you an idea about the type of questions asked.
- Take a break in between to maintain concentration.
CUET PG 2023 Reservation Criteria:
Below we have provided the details regarding the reservation criteria for each category:
|General category belonging to Economically Weaker Section (GEN- EWS)||10%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||5%|
CUET PG 2023 Answer Key
The CUET PG 2023 Answer Key will be released in the form of PDF. It will be released through online mode. The provisional answer key will be released from third week of June 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Authority will provide challenge facility in the answer key so if candidate will have any objections regarding the answers they can raise objections. Candidates have to pay non-refundable online payment per question as processing charges. The provisional answer key is likely to be displayed for two to three days.
CUET PG 2023 Result:
The result of CUET PG 2023 will declare on the basis of final answer keys. CUET PG 2023 result will release in 4th week of July 2023. The marks obtained by the candidates will be considered further for computation of results of CUET (PG) 2023.
Official authority will release a merit list for all offered courses bases on CUET PG 2023 scores. The result will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to enter their login details for checking the result. There shall be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of the result.
CUET PG 2023 Counselling:
CUET PG 2023 Counselling will start in 1st week of August 2023. The universities will conduct the counselling separately on the basis of scorecard. Counselling link will be available through online mode to the candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority. After the documents/ certificates of the students will be verified, they will be allotted seats as per their choice and ranking.