CUET 2023 Application form will be released through online mode by the 1st week of April 2023. Central Universities Common Test (CUET) is a national level entrance exam held by one of central university every year. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various UG and PG programs in one of 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities across the country.
Below in this article we have provided the detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the CUET Admission 2023 latest updates.
CUET (CUCET) 2023 Notification – To be released
CUET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
CUET 2023 Application form will be released through online mode by the 1st week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CUET 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for CUET 2023 Examination:
|Application Form release||1st week of April 2023|
|Submission of application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to accept fee||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit card downloading||1st week of June 2023|
|CUET 2023 Exam||2nd week of June 2023|
|Answer Key release||3rd week of June 2023|
|Objection in answer key||1st week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of June 2023|
|Application form releases||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd week of July 2023|
|CUET (PG) Exam||3rd week of July 2023|
|Answer Key releases||1st week of August 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of August 2023|
CUET 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the CUET Application Form 2023:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form for UG will be from the 1st week of April 2023.
- The application form submission process will be regulated for eligibility Applicants only.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instruction provided in the application form.
- Every candidate must submit their application from before the last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after the last date of submission.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The last date of submission of UG application form will be till 4th week of May 2023.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application fee for every candidates:
|UI & PG||RP|
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs.800/-||Rs.1000/-|
CUET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms for the CUET 2023 Examination:
- Qualification for UG: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognised board.
- Qualification for PG: Applying Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university to be eligible for the examination.
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India to be eligible for CUET 2023 examination.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants can also apply for this examination but they will have to submit the proof of passing the examination before the prescribed date.
CUET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the CUET 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be held through offline (pen-paper) mode.
- Time Duration: 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions Type: Question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions only.
- Section: Question paper will be consist of total 2 section as Past-A and Part-B.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 100 MCQs questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will get deduct for every wrong answer.
Below we have provided the part wise pattern of question paper :
|Part A: English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skill||25|
|Part B: Domain Knowledge||75|
CUET Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the entrance examination will be consist of various topics from the related previous academic syllabus. The CUET Syllabus for UG courses will be consist of various topics from the 11th and 12th academic syllabus and for PG courses, the syllabus will be consisting of the academic syllabus of related undergraduate syllabus.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus from the official website of exam conducting authority.
CUET Admit Card 2023:
Admit card will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered Applicants only. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of May 2023 through online mode.
Official authority will not send any admit card to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by themselves through login into the official website of authority.
CUET Answer Key 2023:
CUET Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the conduction of examination. Applicants will be able to check the answer key from the 4th week of May 2023 through online mode.
The answer key will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants will also have opportunity to raise their objection on answer key. The final answer key will be released by the official authority after the completion of objection facility.
CUET Result 2023:
The result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated individually through online mode. Authority will prepare the result on the basis of final answer key. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of June 2023 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the direct link to access the result of every individual candidate in our article. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CUET Cut-off 2023:
The cut off will be the minimum marks prescribed by the official authority for every exam participated applicants. Authority will release the category wise cut off list for every courses. Every candidate will have to score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Applicants will be able to check the cut off marks from the website of official authority through online mode. For the ease of applicants we will also provide the complete cut off list in our articles.
CUET Counselling 2023:
Counselling procedure will be held through both online as well as offline mode. Every central university will held their own counselling procedure on for their offered programs. Counselling fee and procedure for every central university will be different. Applicants will be able to get complete information of counselling procedure through the official website of individual participating institution.
The counselling procedure will be held for successfully registered Applicants only. Applicants will be invited for the admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
Applicants will also have to bring the following document along with them at the time of counselling:
- 10th & 12th certificate
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- CUET 2023 Score card
- Admission Form
- Passport size photographs
CUET Exam Preparation 2023:
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for better preparation of examination:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Regularly solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time-to-time.