CG PPT 2023 Third Seat Allotment has been released. Second Cut-off has been released. Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is a state level entrance exam held by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. The examination will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in Polytechnic courses of various offered fields.
Qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic courses across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the CG PPT 2023 exam latest updates.
CG PPT 2023 Notification – Allotment Out (3rd Round)
CG PPT 2023 Seat Allotment for 3rd round has been released from 13th September 2023. Click here to view allotment.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CG PPT 2023 Counselling for 3rd round has been started from 9th September 2023. Click here to view allotment.
CG PPT 2023 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 29th August 2023. Click to View Allotment through login.
CG PPT 2023 Counselling for 2nd round has been started from 22nd August 2023. Click here to register.
CG PPT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative CG PPT exam dates:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||29th May, 2023|
|Application form submission last date||18th June 2023|
|Correction in application form||19th – 21st June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||3rd July 2023|
|Date of examination,||9th July, 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||17th July 2023|
|Sending of objection regarding answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of result||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of counselling||To Be Announced|
CG PPT 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the CG PPT Application Form 2023:
- The application form has been released by 3rd week of April 2023.
- The Pre polytechnic test form is often submitted until the 2nd week of May 2023.
- Only eligible applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully, as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee can be submitted through both online as offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application Fee for every applicants category wise:
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete prescribed CG PPT Eligibility Criteria for applicants to refer:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2023.
- Domicile: Applicants must have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
CG PPT 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete CG PPT exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Question: The questions paper will be consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will no negative marking in the exam.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every courses. CG PPT Syllabus will be consist of various questions from the Science and Mathematics of 10 level. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
CG PPT 2023 Admit Card:
Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no applicants will be permitted to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Official authority will release the admit card from the 3rd week of June 2023 through online mode. Only registered Applicants for the examination will be allowed to download the admit card.
CG PPT 2023 Answer Key:
The answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. CG PPT Answer key will be released in the pdf format. Applicants will be able to access their answer key from the 4th week of June 2023.
Along with the answer key, Authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key. Applicants will be able to submit their objection on any answer within the given time period.
CG PPT 2023 Result:
CG PPT Result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 1st week of July 2023 thorough online mode.
The result will be consisting of Applicants’s performance in the entrance examination. Applicants will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CG PPT Cut-Off 2023:
The cut off marks will be released by the official authority for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Authority will prepare a separate category wise cut off list of every Applicants through online mode. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
CG PPT cut off list will be consisting of minimum marks required to be eligible for counselling procedure. On the basis of cut off list, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted Applicants for the counselling procedure.
CG PPT 2023 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the authority after few days from the declaration of result.Official authority will held the counselling procedure from 2nd week of July 2023. Only selected applicants through merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds and seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The complete information regarding the counselling procedure will be intimated through the official website of authority.
Applicants will also have to submit the following document for verification round:
- 10th Mark Sheet or Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th/12th/Graduation/Diploma/ITI as applicable
- Marksheet of common entrance test
- Domicile of Chhattisgarh
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
CG PPT 2023 Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided the the complete preparation tips for CG PPT 2023 Examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
CG PPT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19
ATAL NAGAR (C.G.)492001
संपर्क करें :-
पूछताछ :- 0771- 2972780 ( व्यापम का हेल्प लाइन नंबर )
फैक्स :- 0771- 2972780
सचिव :- 0771-2972782
Email :- [email protected]
Website :- https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in