Central University of Karnataka 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET 2023. CUK is known as the Central University of Karnataka was established in 2009 and is located in Kalaburagi, Karnataka. The university provides courses in Arts, Humanities, Social work, Management, Sciences & Engineering. It provides a variety of courses at post-graduation and research levels. The university provides only one undergraduate program but offers a number of Integrated programs. The candidates can take admission by completing an application online.
Admission regarding all courses in the university will be done through the Central Universities Entrance Test, (CUET) conducted through National Testing Agency (NTA). Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Central University of Karnataka 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Notification – Admission Started
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Central University of Karnataka 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- Central University of Karnataka 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- The application form will be released only through online mode.
- The Application Form is released from the postulated date as per the announcement from the authority.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of passport size colored photographs and full signature.
- After the application submission, students will accept a login ID, password, and application number through email or SMS.
- Do not send the hard copy of the application to the university.
For UG,PG & RP Programme
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 350/-|
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Central University of Karnataka Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Requirement||Selection Procedure||Fees|
|BBA||Candidates with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects, from a recognized Indian or foreign Institutions/Board are eligible for admission to this course. Eligibility criteria for ST/SC and Kashmiri Migrant students are 45% marks in 10+2 examination. *||A candidate needs to score a minimum of 40% marks in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET). Admissions to the course will be made on the basis of merit scored in the test. ST/SC and Kashmiri Migrant Students are provided with a relaxation of 5% marks in the CUCET.||Rs. 7500/-|
|Integrated M.Tech||Power and Energy Engineering||Rs. 38800/-|
|Integrated M.Tech||Information and Communication Technology||Rs. 38800/-|
|Integrated M.Sc||Rs. 25500/-|
|Integrated MA||English||Rs. 7500/-|
|Integrated M.A||Economics||Rs. 7500/-|
|Integrated M.Sc||Psychology||Rs. 6700/-|
|Integrated M.Sc||Geography||Rs. 6700/-|
|Folkloristic and Tribal Studies||Rs. 8800/-|
|Applied Geography & Geoinformatics|
|Applied Geology & Geoinformatics|
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
Candidates may obtain the exam result from the university website. University provides courses for semester wise.
In Such A Way, for getting admission to the above-mentioned program’s candidates have to go through the Central University Entrance Test (CUET). Candidates need to check the university website on regular basis to get updates regarding the examination schedule.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
Central University of Karnataka 2023 Admissions Process
University will also provide the reservation for ST/ SC/ OBC, Differently-abled candidates, Kashmiri Migrants, wards of Defense Personnel and NCC/NSS, and Sports. The University strives to provide higher education to deserving, meritorious, and economically backward students providing them with financial assistance through Scholarships, Studentships & Fellowships.
The University provides 5-year Comprehensive programs in the field of Science, Engineering & Humanities. It also offers a standalone program in Management studies. For the main Exam, 33% of the seats will be filled on the basis of performance in the Central Universities Entrance Test while the remaining 34% of the seats will be filled on the grounds of performance in the Karnataka State Common Entrance Test.
The application process for admission to these courses will be done through online mode. Candidates willing to apply in some of the courses are required to fill up an application form that is available on the university website. The mode of admission and entry to these courses is through the entrance exam. The choice will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance exam.
University is the 15% reservation provision in seats for SC, 7% for ST, and 27% for OBC (non-creamy layer). 3% Supernumerary seats have been reserved for Kashmiri Migrants,3% for Differently-abled candidates, 1% for NCC/NSS/Sports, and 1% for wards of Defence Personnel.