CBSE UDAAN 2023 application form will be released soon. CBSE, the Central Board of Secondary Education, has launched a project called CBSE UDAAN. CBSE UDAAN project is implemented under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The official authorities of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have launched the CBSE UDAAN project with an aim to increase female enrollment in engineering colleges in the country. CBSE official authorities will provide free online/offline learning resources to eligible girl students studying in class 11 in science stream.
The study material will be easy to understand so that candidates can prepare well for the engineering entrance exam. Other details related to CBSE UDAAN 2023 are mentioned in this article like important events and dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, results, etc. that candidates can register for reference.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Notification – Application Form Soon
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The Link will be provided here.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Important Dates
We have provided complete details about the important dates of CBSE UDAAN 2023 in the table below for candidates’ reference.
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Availability of application forms||July / August 2023|
|Submission of application form||August 2023|
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for CBSE UDAAN 2023 must apply online by registering on the official website. So, for your reference regarding CBSE UDAAN 2023 registration process, detailed information is as provided.
- Registration must be done online on the official website.
- To complete the registration process, candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Candidates are requested to carefully read all important instructions provided on the official website.
- Once all the details are verified, candidates can begin the application process.
- Applicants will need to open the application form and fill it with all the necessary details required.
- In the application form, candidates will have to enter information such as personal information, education level, contact information, place of residence and more.
- After filling out all information in the form, the system will generate a registration number.
- The applicant’s registration number will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will also receive an email on their registered email id along with the registration number.
- After receiving the letter, candidates will need to print the completed application form and then download the declaration form.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Fee
It must be clearly stated that the CBSE UDAAN 2023 registration fee details will be available on the official website as the authorities are yet to reveal the fee details and will update the same on the official website.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below are detailed information about CBSE UDAAN 2023 Eligibility Criteria for candidates’ reference.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant must have completed the SSC exam.
- The applicants who are studying in class 11th are only eligible to apply.
- Class 11th should be pursued from a Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) / Navodaya / Government school recognized by any Board or CBSE affiliated with a Private school.
- The applicants should be completing their 11th class in the Science stream.
- The applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects in class 11th.
Minimum marks (Total):
- Not less than 70% marks should be scored by the applicant in the SSC exams.
Minimum marks (Science and Maths subject):
- The applicant should score at least 80 % marks in Science and Mathematics.
Annual Parental income:
- Those applicants whose parents’ annual income is not more than INR 6 lakh are only eligible to apply.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Selection Criteria
The official bodies of the organization have decided that they will select candidates based on a certain selection process. Candidates will be able to get detailed information about CBSE UDAAN 2023 selection criteria in this section.
The official authorities have decided that the selection criteria for CBSE UDAAN 2023 will be conducted and completed on the basis of merit. The authorities will prepare a merit list of qualified candidates and based on their achievements will be selected.
However, the administration will select qualified candidates based on their chosen city for weekly virtual contact classes. Applicants will get complete details on the official website.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Features
In this section, we have provided the features of the UDAAN for the applicants to refer to.
- About 1,000 female students will be selected by the government with the aim of helping them complete their studies at technical schools.
- Authorities will provide preparation documents through the online portal.
- Applicants will receive instructions and videos.
- Virtual contact classes will be conducted at 60 designated centers.
- The authorities will provide tablets/financial assistance to purchase tablets.
- Authorities will also hold an orientation session on the use of technology.
- A number of assessments will be made on candidates.
- The government will organize motivational sessions for students as well as parents.
- Students’ progress and development will be monitored regularly.