APSET 2023 Application Form will be released soon by online mode. On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh Government, the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will held the APSET 2023 exam. For the Applicants willing to become a Assistant Professors or Lecturers in universities and degree colleges of Andhra Pradesh, this eligibility test is very important for them. Clearing this examination will recruit the applicants eligibility for the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers in 26 Universities, 146 Government Degree Colleges, 1192 aided and unaided degree colleges within the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the Andhra Pradesh SET 2023 updates.
AP SET 2023 Notification: To be Released
| AP SET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice. The link will be provided here.
AP SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
APSET 2023 Important Dates:
|AP SET 2023 Notification||Dates|
|Released of Online Applications||August 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||October 2023|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee||October 2023|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee||October 2023|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee (Examination center at Visakhapatnam only)||November 2023|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||December 2023|
|Date of examination||December 2023|
APSET 2023 Registration:
A registration link is provided on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh University or we will provide the link above directly. The Applicants need to fill up the registration form and that they also will be asked for a password. This password and the registered email id are needed for completing the registration process. Certain information of the registration form like Applicants Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile number can not be changed after submission.
After the first step of registration is complete, the Applicants can get an email at the registered email address. Using the registered email and password, the Applicants can need to fill the rest of the form. Scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate (whichever applicable) are uploaded. The duly filled form is submitted together with an application fee.
The application fee is often paid via Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), and cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. An additional service charge also will be applicable. Once paid, the fee won’t be refunded. The structure of the application fee for various classes is:
|For OC / EWS Category Applicants||: ₹ 1200/-|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Applicants||: ₹ 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||: ₹ 700/-|
For future reference, a copy of the application filled form ought to be keppt safe.
APSET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
To be eligible to attend within the APSET 2023, the Applicants should fulfill certain criteria which are mentioned below:
- The Applicants ought to have cleared their Master’s exam (or equivalent degree) with a minimum of 55% marks from a UGC recognized university.
- A relaxation 50% is provided to the Applicants who belong to the reserved categories (OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD).
- Those who hold a Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level test on or before Sept 1991 are also provided a 5% relaxation in their aggregate marks. Please note that the date mentioned is for the test, irrespective of when the result was declared.
- The Applicants are advised to appear in the subject that they need done post-graduation. If the subject isn’t present within the list, a related subject can be chosen.
- There is no upper age limit to appear within the APSET 2023.
- The Applicants who have a postgraduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University or hold a foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute ought to ascertain the value of their degree/diploma/certificate with Master/s degree of Indian universities recognized from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Those who have already qualified for the APSET (in the previous years) with a particular subject cannot appear for the APSET 2023 within the same subject.
- The qualified Applicants will apply for the Assistant Professor/Lecturer post solely within the Andhra Pradesh universities/colleges from wherever they need to be cleared their SET.
APSET 2023 Exam Pattern:
The paper for the APSET 2023 is divided into 2 major sections: Paper I and Paper-II.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks. Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks. The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet There is no negative marking.
Recommended Books for AP SET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming APSET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Medium of Question Paper
- The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only except Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu.
AP SET 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card for APSET 2023 will be released on the official website and the applicants can download it by using their application number, password, and security key. The admit card can contain Applicants’ name, roll number, signature, photograph and center, date, and time of the examination.
AP SET 2023 Exam Center:
The center of the test is in any of the subsequent cities with regional codes are given below:
|Sno||Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
Result of APSET 2023:
After the successful fulfill of the exam, the result will be uploaded on the official website. The Applicants are able to see their results by entering the required credentials. Those who clear the APSET 2023 are called for document verification and further selection method.
APSET Contact Number/ Helpline Number: Andhra University
APSET 2nd Floor, Online Counseling Center, Opp. Platinum Jubilee Guest House, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003 Email: [email protected] Telephone: 0891-2730148 / 2730147 For Any Technical Queries write to [email protected]