Amity University 2022 admission will be offered into B.Tech programme through Amity JEE. Admission will be based on the university level exam or national level exam scores. It is a private university situated at Noida, UP India. This multi campus university is situated at 22 cites of India. It is a part of Amity Education group which manages private university & educational institutes in abroad & India.
Below in this article, we have provided the following information such as application form, its fee & much more regarding Amity University Admission 2022.
Amity university 2022 offers various courses under UG & PG level programmes: Some of the courses includes
B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharm, B.Sc., BBA, diploma & integrated/ dual degree programmes.
M.Com, MCA, M.Ed, M.Arch, LLM, M.Tech, PG diploma & various others.
Amity University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the given table regarding Amity University Admission 2022 Important Dates:
|Application form released||1st week of January 2022|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of May 2022|
|Scheduling/ Re-scheduling of exam||After application process gets over|
|Examination date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling process begins||June/ July 2022|
Amity University Admission Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the following points regarding Amity University 2022 Application Form:
- Amity university 2022 application form will be released from first week of January 2022.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form via online & offline both modes.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of May 2022.
- While filling application form, applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted so applicants must provide all asked details in the form.
- Applicants must also check eligibility norms before filling the form as it will be accepted only of eligible applicants.
Application Form Filling Online process:
- Go to the official website.
- Fill all details in the application form.
- Upload required documents & passport size photograph
- Check all details.
- Submit the application fee.
Application Form Filling Offline process:
- Download application form in pdf format & fill all details in the form.
- Form will be submitted through online or DD method.
- DD must be sent in favor of, “Amity form” payable at New Delhi.
- Take printout of application form & fill various details correctly.
- Also fix passport size photograph & required documents at required space.
- Applicants will be able to submit application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used for online mode.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Amity form” payable at New Delhi.
- All category applicants will have to submit Rs. 1100/- as their application fee.
Amity University Eligibility 2022:
Below we have provided the following details as Amity university 2022 eligibility norms before applying for same:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score 60% marks for non-sponsored applicants & 55% marks for sponsored category applicants in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Applying Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology as their mandatory subject.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th level from any recognized board or university to be eligible for UG course.
- Mandatory subject: Applicants must have Physical Education/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Fine Arts/ non written subjects only for respective discipline.
- Percentage: He/ she must have 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for the same.
Amity University Admission Procedure 2022:
Applicants will be given admission into Amity University based on performance in entrance test. Admission will be held on various methods such as Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds. Admission procedure will start from June/ July 2022.
Applicants will be called for counselling procedure based on marks secured in the examination. Applicants will be offered admission on the basis of marks secured in examination & national level test scores. The university will organize its own entrance exam for admission into its offered courses.
Amity University 2022 Entrance Exam
Amity University 2022 entrance exam will be held in 3rd week of June 2022. Exam will be held via online mode. Admission into B.Tech course will be offered based on Amity JEE organized by VUE in various exam center across India.
Applicants will be able to get admit card through their login credentials such as registration ID & password. It will be made available via online mode. It will be compulsory to carry admit card at the examination center to appear for the entrance exam. Exam will be organized in 2nd week of June 2022.
Amity University Result 2022:
Amity University 2022 Result will be declared through the online mode. No other mode will be provided to check result. Applicants will have to use their login credentials to view result. It will be declared soon after the entrance exam.
Exam conducting authority will also release merit list in the form of result. Short listed Applicants will be called for counselling process & it will be mandatory for all eligible candidate to participate in the counselling session.
Amity University Counselling 2022:
Amity University 2022 counselling procedure will begin from June/ July 2022. It will be organized via online mode & it will be compulsory for all eligible applicants to participle in counselling session. Applicants will be informed about the same through SMS & mails. Applicants who will get selected will be invited for GD & PI rounds.
During counselling, Applicants must also carry photo stated & original documents for verification. Following documents will be required:
- 10th & 12th level marksheet & certificates
- Category certificate
- Medical documents
- Counselling letter
- Admit card
- Amity JEE/ NATA/ JEE Main Score card
- Multiple passport size photographs