AMET 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. AMET is known as the Amrita MBA Entrance Test 2023 will be held through computer based (online) mode. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, will conduct AMET for admission to MBA programs provided at Amravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore Campus.
Along with AMET 2023, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham also provides admission through CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, KMAT scores. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the AMET 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
AMET 2023 Notifications – Application Started
AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
AMET 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of AMET 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application form||Open|
|Downloading of Admit Card||–|
AMET 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form for AMET 2023 has been released through online mode.
- For online mode, candidates have to visit the website & fill the form.
- The AMET 2023 registration process has been started from 1st October 2022.
- The last date to apply for Amrita Management Aptitude Test is in June 2023.
- One must fill the form with utmost care, as incorrect details in the application form may leads to rejection of candidature.
- Incomplete details in the form won’t be accepted, so it must be completely filled with correct information.
- The email ID, phone number and all communication details must be verified by the candidates itself as authority won’t be responsible, if communication doesn’t reached to the candidate.
- Once all details & necessary images are uploaded, candidates must note down their application number for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application through online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking must be used during online payment gateway.
- The application fee is Rs. 850/- + GST.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
AMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the AMET Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern) recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Percentage: Applying candidates must have scored minimum 50% in 10th & 12th and UG program.
- Rank: Any one of the valid scores of rank in Amrita in MET/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ KMAT. One appearing in any of these test must apply with the test registration no.
- Appearing: One appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2023, will be also eligible to apply.
Note: KMAT scores will be accepted by Department of Management, Kochi & Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses.
AMET 2023 Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure of AMET 2023 will be done on the basis of marks scored in entrance test or valid test score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ KMAT. There will Personal Interview (PI) round for selected candidates. One will be informed about PI dates through email & SMS.
One’s written & communication skills, GK and overall personality will be examined during PI round. The offer letter will be sent to selected candidates by email & SMS. Candidates are suggested to be to frequently check their mail & SMS to avoid any information sent by authority to candidate.
AMET 2023 Entrance Exam (AMET):
Amrita MBA Entrance Test (AMET) 2023 will be organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. AMET will be conducted in June 2023. It will be held across India through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates will be given 2 hrs 30 min (150 min) to solve the question paper. There will be total of 100 questions in the paper.
Syllabus will consist of four topics such as: Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension; Data Interpretation & Analysis; General Knowledge on Indian & Global scenarios and Quantitative Aptitude. Each topic will consists of 25 questions. For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded +3 marks; while -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AMET 2023 Result:
AMET 2023 Result will be released in July 2023. The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website. To view result, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as application no. & password. Result/ Score Card will contain all details as application no., candidate’s name, marks, percentage.
It might be also made available in the form of merit list. Candidates who will get qualified or their name will appear in the merit list will further have to participate in the counselling process. The score card of AMET will contain details regarding the candidate’s performances shown in the entrance examination.
AMET 2023 Counselling:
AMET 2023 Counselling will be conducted through online mode. It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. The process will start tentatively by July 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates will have to participate in Personal Interview (PI) round. PI dates will be informed to candidates by email & SMS. Selected candidates will have to submit the fee online before the last date given by the authority.
During counselling, candidates will have to carry following original & photostated documents for verification purpose:
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- AMET 2023 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- AMET 2023 Result/ Rank Card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Offer Letter
- Other documents such as multiple passport size photographs, fee proof etc.