AIIMS PG 2023 Jan. Session INI-CET Result has been Declared on 19th November 2022. All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) held the national level entrance exam for Applicants willing to get admission in 6 years & 3 years post-graduate medical courses.
The examination will be held in 2 different sessions January & July respectively. For MD/ MS admission, the official authority has introduced INI CET exam. Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in MD/ MS (6 year) courses in all AIIMS across the country.
However, admission into D.M/ M.Ch (3 year) courses will be through AIIMS PG entrance test as organized every year by AIIMS institution. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information Applicants need to know before applying for AIIMS PG Admission 2023.
INI CET 2023
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2022 and conducted by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is conducted for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
AIIMS PG 2023 Notifications – January Session Result Declared
AIIMS PG 2023 January Session Result for INI-CET Course has been Declared on 19th November 2022. Click Here to View the Results.
AIIMS PG 2023 January Session INI-SS Course has been released on 11th November 2022. Click Here to View the Results.
AIIMS PG 2023 INI-CET January Session Admit Card has been available for MD/MS Course. Click Here to Download Admit Card through login.
AIIMS PG 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete AIIMG PG exam dates for January session admission. For July session, it will be provided later:
INI CET (For the month of January)
|Release of the Official Prospectus||5th September 2022|
|Beginning of the Basic Registration||5th September 2022|
|Last Date for the registration||26th September 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration and the final date to correct rejected images||30th September – October 30th, 2022 (till 5 PM)|
|Basic Registration final state||6th October 2022 (5 PM)|
|Exam Unique Code Generation||12th to 25th October 2022 (till 5 PM)|
|Final Registration for those candidates who generated EUC code||12th to 25th October 2022(till 5 PM)|
|Editing of the registration and completion of the form||12th to 25th October 2022 (till 5 PM)|
|Valid Certificates Uploading||12th October to 13th November 2022 (till 5 PM)|
|Status of final registration and last date to submit the required documents||28th to 31st October 2022|
|Release of the Admit Cards||7th November 2022|
|Exam Date for INI CET||13th November 2022|
|Declaration of the Results||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
|Beginning of the Counselling||To be announced|
INI SS (For the month of January)
|Release of the official notification||29th September 2022|
|Release of the Application form||17th October 2022|
|Final Date to apply||1st week of November 2022|
|Status of basic registration & last date of correction of rejected images||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for final status of accepted basic registration||21st October 2022|
|Release of the Admit Cards||31st October 2022|
|Date of the Exam||6th November 2022|
|Declaration of the Results||11th November 2022|
|Beginning of the Counselling||1st week of January 2023|
AIIMS PG Application Form 2023:
Below we hve provided the complete detailed information applicants need to know before applying for AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form through the official website of exam conducting authority.
- Applicants should fulfill the complete eligibility norms before applying for these courses as only eligible Applicants will be allowed admission.
- The Application form should be filled with authentic and valid details only, any invalid or wrong details will cause rejection of application form.
- Each candidate have to register themselves before the last date of submission as authority will not except any application form after the last date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further reference in future.
Application From fee can only be submitted via online mode. Applicants can use either Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we hve provided the application fee for every Applicants will be as follows
|For General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ ST||Rs. 1500/-|
|PwBD||Exempted from the fee|
|All category candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
|PwBD||Exempted from the fee|
AIIMS PG Application Correction 2023:
The Application Form Correction facility will begins after the completion of registration process. Official authority will provide the correction facility for every exam participating candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to use correction facility by login into the Applicants dashboard of the official website of exam conducting authority.
Applicants are suggested to fill the application form very carefully, as the AIIMS PG correction facility will be provided for few fields only and majority of details will remain unchanged after form submission.
The details like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Preferred Exam Centre etc. will remain unchangeable. The correction facility will be applicable for few days only, so Applicants must complete their rectification before the last date of correction.
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete AIIMS PG eligibility norms for admission:
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have MBBS degree to be eligible for admission into MS/ MD courses and BDS degree for admission in MDS programs from a recognised board or university by MCI/ DCI.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants should have scored at least aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC Applicants) in their qualifying examination.
- Training/ Internship: Applicant must have completed 12 months in training/ internship (before January 30, 2023) to be eligible for applying.
For M.Ch/ DM/ MD (Hospital Administrator) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from any MCI approved board or university.
- Age Limit: The Applicant should not be older than 35 years as on January 1, 2023. For OBC category Applicants, age relaxation of 3 years will be given (5 years for ST/ SC category Applicants).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI Eligibility:
- Foreign national Applicants will be considered for seats in “Sponsored category” for MS/ MD/ MDS courses.
- Foreign nationals/ OCI Applicants are required to send registration slip to AIIMS through diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete information regarding the AIIMS PG exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through online CBT mode.
- Types of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total of 90 questions (for MDS) will be in the paper and total of 200 questions (for MS/ MD) in the paper.
- Language Medium: The paper will be presented in the medium language of English.
- Subjects: For MDS the questions will be from the subjects taught at BDS level and from MBBS level for MD/ MS.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes (for MDS) & 180 minutes (for MS/ MD) will be given to complete the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 90 marks (for MDS) & of 200 marks (for MD/ MS).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2023:
The AIIMS PG Syllabus for MS/ MD/ MDS exam will have questions from topics of various subjects of Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical phase.
Following are the Phase wise syllabus for AIIMS PG 2023 Examination:
From Pre-clinical Phase:
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy.
Bio-chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Food assimilation and nutrition, Metabolic pathways, Molecular Biology, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Hormones, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Environmental biochemistry, Immunology, cancer and cancer makers.
Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Environmental Physiology, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Visceral and motivational system, Sensory system, Motor system, Special Senses, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Yoga.
From Para-Clinical Phase:
Community medicine, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, et
From Clinical Phase:
Community Medicine, Surgery and allied subjects (Anaesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology and Orthopaedics), Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Gynaecology, Clinical postings.
AIIMS PG Preparation Tips 2023:
Below, we have provided some tips and tricks of AIIMS PG preparation exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the AIIMS PG.
- Make a proper time table for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Regularly go through the previous year question papers and most sample questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study, sports & other activities.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2023:
Official authority will release the admit card for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from 29th April 2023 for July through the official website of exam conducting authority.
Applicants will have to use their login details to access their admit card. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is an important document to be taken at the examination hall as no Applicants will be allowed to sit for the examination without admit card.
Applicants must keep their admit cards safely until the completion of the AIIMS PG admission process.
AIIMS PG Result 2023:
The result will be released by the official authority after couple of week from the completion of examination. The Result of AIIMS PG 2023 July session examination will be released by May 2023 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years) & for INICET – MD/ MS (6 years) on November 2023.
Official authority will release the result for every exam participating applicants separately through online mode. The result will be released for every exam participated applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by logging into the Applicants dashboard.
Official authority will also release the merit list along with the declaration of result. The merit list will contain the name of qualified Applicants along with their rank in the examination.
AIIMS PG Cut Off 2023:
The AIIMS PG cut off 2023 will be released by the official authority online after the declaration of result. Cut Off will be the minimum marks Applicants will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be calculated keeping various factors including number of applicants appeared in the examination, Average marks scored by the Applicants, availability of vacant seats for admission etc. in mind.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2023:
The counselling process will be held by the institution after the declaration of result. AIIMS PG 2023 Counselling process will be held in various round as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling.
The Seat/ Admission will be offered on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. Selected applicants for counselling procedure will have to report in the institution within given period of time. Applicants will have to complete all the formalities within given time period to secure their admission.