AGRICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 5th August 2023. The AGRICET is known as the Agriculture Common Entrance Test and also the organizing authority of this entrance exam is Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
Those applicants who are willing to get admission within the B.Sc Agriculture and M.Sc Agriculture Programs of assorted national and state-level universities and faculties, they will fill the application form of the AGRICET through on-line mode from the official web site of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
As per the eligibility criteria of the applicants, the admission can offer to the applicants, and also the applicants should score qualified marks within the examination. Here, from this article, the applicants can get the entire info of AGRICET within which includes AGRICET test dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and test pattern.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AGRICET 2023 Notification: Application Released
AGRICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 5th August 2023. Click Here to Apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
AGRICET 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the necessary dates of AGRICET for the applicants to check it.
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||20th July 2023|
|Last date of submission of Online application form (without late fee)||5th August 2023|
|Last date of submission of application form with late fee||10th August 2023|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate||11th August 2023|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets||20th – 25th August 2023|
|AGRICET 2023 – Examination||1st September 2023|
|Rank Card||Sept 2023|
AGRICET Application Form 2023:
Applicants willing to get admission within the agriculture courses, they will fill the application, and also the form filling procedure has been given below.
Applicants will register themselves through online mode from the official web site of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University within the month of June.
Applicants can also fill the application form by downloading it and as per the eligibility criteria; applicants can fill the application form.
After getting into all of the need details, applicants ought to submit the application before the last dates.
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- Diploma Certificate/Course Completion Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste Certificate just in case of SC/ST/BC applicants issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports, and Defense, etc. Certificates issued by the involved authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of native status (last seven years).
Steps to Fill the AGRICET Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the exams/admission tab.
Step 2: Go for notification window. Click on the link mentioned for application form.
Step 3: Thereafter, Candidate shall fill the information asked related to name, qualification, parent’s name, etc in the application form accurately.
Step 4: Once the information is filled. Next step is to attach the documents. Candidate must attach signature, photograph, and all the other documents properly. This step is mandatory. Failing to do so will cancel the candidate’s registration.
Step 5: As all the information is given and documents are uploaded, next and last step is to make the payment of the fees. Without the payment, the application form is considered incomplete.
AGRICET Application Fee:
The application fee of AGRICET is Rs. 500/- for General class and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST applicants. The mode of payment for the appliance fee in on-line or offline mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Application Form Fees
General Category Rs 1200/-
Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 600
General Category Rs 2400/-
Reserved class (SC, ST & PH) Rs 1800/-
AGRICET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
The attending applicants should check eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria have been given below.
Those applicants are registering themselves for AGRICET, they must be qualified during a two-year certification in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
Applicants those who can complete their certification courses, they will conjointly apply for this examination.
Applicants ought to have completed seventeen years aged as on thirty-first December of the year of admission with a higher age limit twenty-two years for all the applicants and twenty-five years in respect of S.C, S.T and twenty-seven years in respect of pH scale applicants.
AGRICET Exam Pattern 2023:
The test pattern of AGRICET has mentioned below for the students and also the examination pattern is extremely useful for the applicants.
The AGRICET test is an offline examination i.e. it’s a Pen-Paper based mostly exam.
The period of the AGRICET is going to be one hour and 30 minutes.
The question paper is going to be an objective kind of paper.
All the queries are going to be Multiple selections queries like there’ll be four choices provided for every question with one correct answer.
The examination can have a 120 queries.
The examination is going to be held in Telugu medium
Recommended Books for AGRICET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming AGRICET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
AGRICET Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be download through online or offline mode and also the list of admit card numbers can show on the official web site. The applicants will download the admit card by getting into the desired details. Applicants should take the copy of admit card for future use and carry it essentially at the examination center.
AGRICET Result 2023:
On the official web site of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, the results of AGRICET will be declare and also the applicants should check their result by getting into the desired details like login id and password. The applicants are going to be referred to as out for the counseling procedure on the idea of their marks scored within the examination of AGRICET.
AGRICET Counselling 2023:
Those applicants are going to be secured qualified marks, they’ll get confirmation from the official web site to attend the counsel procedure and it’s necessary for applicants to report at the auditorium, RARS, Lam, Guntur together with all the first documents for verification.
AGRICET 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
THE CONVENER – AGRICET
O/o the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station
Lam, Guntur – 522 034
HELP LINE TECHNICAL: : ( 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M on all working days)
Mobile No: 7032183796
E-Mail :[email protected]
HELP LINES LINES ( 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M on all working days)
Mobile No: 9440137105, AGRICET
AGRICET Exam Centres:
The AGRICET test centres have been provided below:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
General Iunstructions to the Candidates:
1. Hall Ticket must be carried at the Test Center and also in examination hall. Failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
2. The test is of 1½ hours duration. The date and time are indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed into the examination hall half an hour before the scheduled starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted
to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
3. The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet, else his/her answer sheet may not be valued.
4. The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
5. Carrying of calculators, Log Tables, Cell Phones, any other electronic gadgets and loose papers into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
6. If the photograph/Signature is missing or blurred or invisible on Hall Ticket, paste your passport size photograph & sign in prescribed area duly attested by Gazetted Officer, and a Xerox copy of the same is to be handed over to the invigilator. Further they are required to produce any one personal identity such as AADHAR CARD or
VOTER ID card or PAN CARD or DRIVING LICENSE.
7. Inform the Candidates that “Adoption of any kind of unfair means and act of impersonation at the test will render the candidate liable for invalidation of his/her answer script. Further, he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for further test and will make him/her liable for prosecution”.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding Agricet 2023