Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2022 Application Form will be released through both online and offline mode by 1st week of March 2022. Uttarakhand Polytechnic is a state level admission procedure held by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). The admission procedure will be followed by a state level entrance examination. Qualified Applicants from the entrance examination will be provided admission in Diploma Courses of various fields at Govt. and Private polytechnic institutions across the state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the UK Polytechnic 2022 exam.
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022
Below we have provided the complete tentative Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Final date to submit online application & fee payment||4th week of June 2022|
|Staring of offline application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Submission of offline application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||Last week of June 2022|
|JEEP 2022 exam date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling begins from||2nd week of August 2022|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the UK Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for every eligible candidate through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants will be able to submit the online Application form from the 1st week of March 2022 to 4th week of June 2022.
- Offline application form submission procedure will be regulated from the 3rd week of March 2022 to last week of April 2022.
- The offline application form will be made available in the various Polytechnic Institution.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the last date of submission.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every category:
|For general/ OBC category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 500|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete UK Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
For Diploma in Engineering Technology:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have science and mathematics as their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 35% Marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have either passed or appearing in the 12th standard examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mathematics and Hindi as one of their subjects.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs).
- Number of Question: There will be total 100 questions in the entrance examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided to the Applicants for each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking in the entrance examination.
Below we have provided the exam pattern for different courses in given section:
For Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Modern Office Management and secretarial Practice:
|Reasoning and intelligence||35%|
|English and Hindi comprehension||30%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Courses:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic examination will differ for every diploma courses. The syllabus will contain of various topics from the required subject for particular course. Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus will contain the question from 10th, 11th and 12th syllabus.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode. For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the complete syllabus in our article.
Below we have provided the complete Uttarakhand Polytechnic Preparation tips for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Just check the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the short notes of important topic and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous year and sample papers.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic admit card 2022 will be made available for every candidate after few days from the completion of registration process. The official authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access the admit card from the last week of June 2022.
The admit card will be consist of various important details regarding the Applicants and entrance examination. Applicants will have to carry their admit card along with them on the days of examination.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer Key 2022:
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic Answer key 2022 will be released by the official authority in pdf format. Applicants will be able to access the complete answer key from the website of authority through online mode. The official authority will release the answer key from the 2nd week of July 2022.
The answer key will be consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. With the answer key, Applicants will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
The admission will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of reservation policy set by the government of reserved categories. The complete reservation policy for every category will be as follows:
|Schedule caste (SC)||19%|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||4%|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighters (DFF)||2%|
|Ex- army man/ disable/ dependent Applicants (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result 2022:
The result will be released by the official authority through online mode only. The official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually after the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 1st week of August 2022.
UK Polytechnic Result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of answer key. The result will be released for the Applicants later after the declaration of final answer key.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the exam conducted authority after few days from the declaration of result. The official authority will organized the counselling procedure for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 2nd week of August 2022.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be conducted in the two or three rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the entrance Examination.