TISSNET 2022 Application Form will be released by the 1st week of December 2021. Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test (TISS NET) is a university level entrance exam held by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS). TISSNET exam will be held for those Applicants willing to get admission in various offered programs of TISS Institution. Through this exam, TISS provides admission in various offered programs including MA, M.Sc., and B.Ed-MEd Integrated fields.
Below, in this article we have provided the complete information regarding the TISSNET Admission 2022.
TISSNET 2022 Exam Dates
Below in this table we have provided the tentative schedule of TISSNET 2022:
|Released of Application form||1st week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||4th week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form by post||4th week of January 2022|
|Hall ticket downloading||2nd week of February 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 Exam||4th week of February 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of March 2022|
|Programme aptitude test/ management aptitude test (PAT/ MAT)||1st week of May 2022|
|Online personal interview||Last week of April to 1st week of May 2022|
|Announcement of merit list||3rd week of May 2022|
|Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidate and confirm seat||May/June 2022|
|Released of first wait list||June 2022|
TISSNET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know before filling TISSNET Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 1st week of December 2021.
- The TISSNET 2022 Registration Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants can check their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants will be asked to fill various details in the application form like Personal Details, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email Id, Educational Details etc..
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration could cause rejection of application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the specific dates as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be in 4th week of January 2022.
Applicants will be able to submit the application fee through both online and offline mode. The application fee for TISSNET 2022 will be as follows:
|Mode of transaction||Category||No. of Programs|
|Through Online mode||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL||260||520||780|
|Through Offline mode||General||1000||2000||3000|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL||250||500||750|
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TISSNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed 15 year of formal education with any pattern of study from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limits for TISSNET 2022.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of required qualification can also apply for the examination, but they must complete it before September 30,2022.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TISSNET Exam pattern for Exam:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer-based).
- Medium: Medium of Question will be English.
- Total No. of questions: Question Paper will contain total 100 Questions.
- Questions type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: Applicants will get 1 hour 40 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any Negative Marking in the TISS NET exam.
- Subjects: Test is prepared from Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and English Proficiency.
|Section||Number of Question||General Awareness (GA)|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness (GA)||40||40|
TISSNET Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the syllabus for TISS NET exam:
English Proficiency: Word Choice / sentence correction, Odd-one-out, Analogies, Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar, Verbal reasoning and Reading comprehension.
Mathematics and Logical reasoning: Basic Arithmetic, Basic Geometry, Basic Trigonometry, Basic Statistics, Number Series, Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning.
General Awareness (GA): Politics, Social Studies, Science & Technology, Environment, Sports, Art & Culture and Indian History.
Below we have provided the some preparation tips Applicants can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the Section Wise Cut off and GA section and make the study plan accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test available in internet for individual section of question paper.
- Regularly solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and focus on study.
TISSNET Admit Card 2022:
Admit card is an important document to be carried out in the examination center as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without admit card. Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card form 2nd week of February 2022 by login into the official website. TISSNET admit card will contain the details like Applicants Name, Patents Name, Allotted Exam Centre, Address of Venue etc.
TISSNET Result 2022:
The result will be declared by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences after few weeks from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicant individually through online mode.
TISS NET 2022 Result will be declared in 4th week of March 2022. The result will not be sent to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants can check their result by entering their registered Email Id and Password.
TISSNET Cut-off 2022:
The Cut off marks will be released by the TISS for all participated Applicants. Applicants will be considered qualify or not-qualify on the basis of cut off marks. Every candidate will have to score more than the prescribed cut marks to be eligible for further admission procedure.
Applicants will also have to score more than prescribed Sectional Cut Off (SCO) marks in a particular section of Question paper. For the General Awareness (GA) section of question paper, there will be a prescribed cut off marks. Last year the Sectional Cut Off (SCO) applied for GA was, 35% i.e., 14 Marks for GN, EWS, KM and AF, 30% i.e., 12 Marks for PWD and OBC(NC) and there was no sectional cut off applied for SC and ST category.
TISSNET Admission Procedure 2022:
The admission procedure of TISSNET will be held by the official authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the examination. The admission procedure will be followed by the Programme Aptitude Test (TISS-PAT) and an Online Personal Interview (OPI).
Programme Aptitude Test (TISS-PAT) will be the 45 minutes of aptitude test organized for the selected applicants of TISSNET examination. Through TISSPAT exam, Applicants will be shortlisted for appearing in the Online Personal Interview (OPI).
The final scores for admission will be calculated from the Applicants scores in NET, PAT and OCI. 30% of TISSNET score, 40% of TISSPAT score and 30% of OCI will be considered for the admission.