NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form (Released): Registration, Step by Step Procedure – Apply Here
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has over the correction facility for NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form on Oct fourteen. In case, candidates had committed any error while submission of form, they might create corrections/ modifications within the time period in on-line solely. No changes were accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/ application together with e-mail etc. The final date to submit the Application Form of NTA JEE Main 2019 in on-line mode was Sept thirty (11.50 pm) 2018 for all candidates who meet the official eligibility criteria.
NTA has formally taken over JEE Main examination and is responsible for the registration method. Whereas filling the NTA JEE Main Form 2019, the candidates had to fill in valid personal, academic and contact info. The required application fee conjointly had to be paid by the candidates. Here one will get complete information regarding NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
NTA JEE Main Application Form 2019:
The allotted shift, date and city of the exam are discharged by NTA. Scanned documents according to the mentioned specifications had to be uploaded within the form of JEE Main 2019. Candidates will read the article to understand the elaborated data concerning JEE Main application form 2019. JEE Main 2019 are conducted by NTA in 2sessions. For the January session, Paper 1 will be conducted on January 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2019 while Paper II are held on January eight (in 2 shifts). Another session are conducted from Apr six to twenty and therefore the registration can begin from Feb eight to March seven, 2019.
Important Dates of NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form:
NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Dates for January Session:
|1||Release of JEE Main 2019 Registration||Sept 1, 2018|
|2||Final Date to Fill and Submit the application form of JEE Main 2019||Sept 30, 2018|
|3||Last Date to Pay Application Fee (for online mode only) and upload of signature, photograph||Oct 1, 2018|
|4||Display of allotted shift and date of the exam||Oct 5, 2018|
|5||Correction Period of JEE Main 2019 Application Form||Oct 8 to 14, 2018|
|6||JEE Main 2019 Examination (January session)||Paper I – Jan 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2019
Paper II – Jan 8, 2019
NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Dates for April Session:
|1||Start of JEE Main 2019 Registration||Feb 8, 2019|
|2||Final Date for JEE Main 2019 Registration||March 7, 2019|
|3||JEE Main 2019 Exam (April session)||April 6 to 20, 2019|
What is new in NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form?
- Since the examination of NTA JEE Main 2019 are conducted double a year, the registrations will be open twice.
- Now candidates can register using Aadhaar Card Number, Passport Number, Card Number, Bank Account, any other valid Govt. identity number provided.
- While filling the application form, the parent’s signatures aren’t needed.
- NTA has removed the age limit. That is, candidates who have passed their class twelve in 2017, 2018 or are appearing in 2019 will appear for JEE Main 2019 irrespective of their birth date.
- For the candidates who aren’t well informed with the submission of on-line application, NTA is using the services of Common Services Centre (CSC) to create such candidates well versed with it. There are over 1.5 lakhs Common Services Centres (CSC) across the country which is able to provide the required support to candidates from urban as well as rural areas in on-line submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet. To use this CSC, candidates can ought to pay the requisite charges.
- Candidates who are applying through JEE Main Paper II can ought to secure 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and conjointly 50% aggregate marks in 10+2th normal (or equivalent) examination.
Amount Charged for Different Services Provided by CSC:
|Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment||Rs 25/-+GST|
|Payment of Fee||Rs 0.5% of Fee +GST|
|Printout per page||Rs 5+GST|
|Uploading of Scanned Images only||Rs 10/-+GST|
|Downloading of Admit Card /Answer Key||Rs 10+GST|
|Online claim for Responses/ Answer Key||Rs 25+GST|
Things to Keep Prepared before Filling JEE Main 2019 Application Form:
Before filling the JEE Main Application Form 2019, there were some things that had to be kept prepared by the candidates. Documents like photograph, signature and more had to be scanned and uploaded by the candidates until Oct one. The subsequent things were supposed to be kept prepared for the method of filling the application form of JEE Main 2019:
- Aadhaar Number Scanned Images of Passport, Voter ID or any valid Govt ID.
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned Pictures of photograph and signature of the candidate as per given specifications.
- 10th and 12th standard details
- Credit/Debit/Net banking details if the fee is paid on-line.
The candidates ought to even have made sure that while filling the net form of JEE Main 2019, that they had a stable web connection. To avoid technical glitches, the preferred web browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
How to Fill JEE Main Application Form 2019?
The NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form are available in 2 sessions from this year onwards. For the Jan session, registrations were open from Sept one to thirty, 2018. Meanwhile, for the April session, the application form are discharged on Feb eight to March seven, 2019. The given steps can be checked by the candidates for reference to fill the JEE Main 2019 application form:
Step 1: Fill the Authentication Form
Step 2: Filling of Online Form
Step 3: Uploading of Scanned Documents
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
Step 5: Printout of Acknowledgement Page
Step 1 – Registration:
Firstly, the candidates will ought to register for JEE Main 2019. After clicking the “Apply for JEE Main 2019” button, the candidates will have to go ahead and click on “Proceed to Apply Online”. Next, the candidates will got to fill the given details:
• State of Eligibility
• Identification type (Aadhaar, Student ID, Passport, ration card, Bank Account)
• Identification ID
• Name of the Candidate
• Date of Birth
• Security Pin
Step 2 – Filling of Online Application Form:
Next, the candidates can got to go ahead and fill the NTA JEE Main Application Form 2019. The following details got to be filled by the candidates. All of the information submitted needs to be valid in nature.
• Examination Related Details: The candidates can got to choose the paper they’re going to be appearing for and preferred language medium of the question paper.
• Personal Details: Details like the name of the candidate, father and mother’s name, category, whether they fall under the category of Person with the disability or not. additional such details got to be filled by the candidates.
• Qualifying Examination Details: Candidates can got to fill the main points like marks obtained in class 10+2, board etc.
• Contact Details: The address of the candidates has to be stuffed. According to the guidelines, it’s not necessary for the address to match with the Aadhaar card details.
• Details of the Guardian: Information concerning the main points of the guardian/parent’s occupation, qualification and annual income needs to be submitted.
• Selections of examination Centres: Whereas applying candidates got to choose any four cities of their choice for Paper-1 or Paper-2 or both Paper-1 & Paper-2 for examination of JEE Main 2019.
Information Regarding Creation of Password:
After filling the NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form, the candidates can got to produce their password for future logins and additionally choose their selection of security question and therefore the corresponding answer. The following details ought to be remembered while making the password:
• The password ought to have eight to thirteen characters.
• The password ought to have a minimum of one upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet and atleast one numeric value.
• There should be a minimum of one of the special characters within the selected password – [email protected]#$%^&*_.
The candidates can got to review and submit the JEE Main 2019 form after choosing the password. The application number are generated that needs to be noted by the candidates since it’ll be used for future logins.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents:
Next, the candidates can got to upload their scanned documents within the JEE Main Application Form 2019. The documents to be uploaded are the candidate’s photograph and signature. To upload the documents, the candidates can got to click on “Upload Scanned Images” tab. The specifications for the scanned documents are provided within the table given below.
Specifications of Documents to be Uploaded:
|Documents||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||10KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||4 KB to 300KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fees:
After with success uploading the scanned documents, the candidates can got to pay the application fees. Payment of the desired fees may be done through on-line or offline mode. For on-line mode, the candidates can opt for Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/e-challan.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Fee (For Examination Centres opted in India):
|JEE Main Paper-1 or JEE Main Paper-2||Rs 250 (Boys)
Rs 250 (Girls)
|Rs 500 (Boys)
Rs 250 (Girls)
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 and JEE Main Paper-2||Rs 450 (Boys)
Rs 450 (Girls)
|Rs 900 (Boys)
Rs 450 (Girls)
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam Fee (For Examination Centre opted in Foreign Country):
|JEE Main Paper-1 or JEE Main Paper-2||Rs 2000 (Boys)
Rs 1000 (Girls)
|Rs 1000 (Boys)
Rs 1000 (Girls)
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 and JEE Main Paper-2||Rs 3000 (Boys)
Rs 1500 (Girls)
|Rs 1500 (Boys)
Rs 1500 (Girls)
How to Pay NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Fee through e-challan?
In case, the candidates are paying the fee through e-challan, the candidates can got to follow the given steps:
• An A4 size print out of the e-challan needs to be taken out in PDF format from SBI MOPS page which is able to consist of the NTA’s required info in addition to Bank Reference number.
• The candidates can got to visit any of the SBI branches in India and deposit the amount mentioned within the e-challan in cash. The bank can solely accept pre-printed amounted in e-challan.
• Amount mentioned in e-challan, reference numbers are un-editable and after cash is deposited by the candidates, CBS system of SBI can update the payment status as being successful .
• The candidates are requested to go to any of the SBI branches for depositing money now (at least inside twelve hours after taking the print out of e-challan) so payment status within the system is updated for the candidate.
• The offline system of cash deposit through e-challan are equivalent to on-line deposit as SBI’s CBS is integrated with MOPS for updating records for the candidates choosing this technique to deposit fee. It ought to be noted that the MOPS system can update the payment status of the particular candidate solely after the successful deposit of cash through the CBS system of any of the SBI Branches inside the prescribed closing date.
• The reprint of the e-challan may be taken out by the candidates through the SBI on-line web site below the tab SBI MOPS and choose the appropriate examination below National Testing Agency. The reprint of the e-challan may be taken by submitting the desired information.
Step 5 – Printout of Acknowledgement Page:
Finally, the candidates can need to take 4 print out their acknowledgment page. It’s to be noted that the candidates are needed to keep the acknowledgment page safely for future use.
How to Check the Progress of NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form?
The authorities are going to be providing “Application form Progress” feature for all candidates on the left corner of the application window. using this feature, the candidates are going to be able to check their status from the listed stage of the application process:
• View application form
• View Scanned images
• View Payment status
NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form Payment Status:
All candidates are requested to check their payment status at the official web site and if the status is “OK”, they’ll be able to take a print out of the confirmation page. the following steps need to be followed if the payment status is not “OK”:
• If the candidates have made the payment through challan then they must immediately contact their concerned bank to update their fee status on the web site.
• If payment is done on-line, then it implies that the transaction is off and therefore the amount are going to be refunded automatically among seven to ten days. Therefore, the candidates can need to pay the fees once again.
If there’s any discrepancy within the photograph and signature of the candidate within the confirmation page, then they’ll need to approach the helpline from December seventeen to twenty three, 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM).
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Process:
The authorities had opened the application correction window facility for JEE Main Application Form 2019 from Oct eight onwards until Oct fourteen. Throughout this time amount, the registered candidates may edit most of their submitted information. Payment of fees had to be done to form the corrections. However, there were some details that weren’t open for correction.
Forgot Password in NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form?
• Reset the password by answering the security question selected throughout the registration method.
• The verification code are going to be sent to the registered mobile number and reset link are going to be sent to the e-mail id.
• This verification code must be submitted after which password is reset.
Forgot NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Number?
• Click on “I cannot access my account?”
• Then, click on “I forgot my JEE Main application number” button
• The candidates can need to enter details like their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
• After these steps are fulfilled, the application number are going to be given back to the candidates.
Statistics of NTA JEE Main Registrations:
|Year||Applicants in numbers|