IBSAT 2022 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2021. Application submission process will be held through both online as well as offline mode. IBSAT is a university level entrance exam held by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education every year. The IBSAT exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses of IBS Business schools. IBS Business schools also provides admission in their MBA and PGDM programs on the basis of various other University/National/State level management Entrance exams like IBSAT/CAT/ NMAT by GMAC TM/GMAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT/CET (Maharashtra).
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know before applying for the IBSAT 2022 Admission.
IBSAT 2022 Notifications – Application Form Released
IBSAT 2022 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2021. Check here to Apply.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete official IBSAT Exam Dates 2022:
|Released of Application Form Submission||6th July 2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||16th December 2021|
|Date of Exam||25th to 26th December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of December 2021|
|Briefing about Selection||8th to 16th January 2022|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||April 2022|
IBSAT 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding IBSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Application Form can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can fill their application form from 6th July 2021.
- Applicants are suggested to check complete eligibility norms for IBSAT 2022 before applying for it as only eligible applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be consider as authentic details, any alteration can cause the rejection of application form.
- Applicants can submit the application form before the 16th December 2021, as no applicants are allowed to submit the application form after this date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- IBSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline, applicants can purchase the Application form with information bulletin from the IBS Marketing Branch Near You.
- Application fee for every category applicants is Rs. 1800/-.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants will need to fulfil to be eligible for the admission:
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation Degree with 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Required Percentages: Applicants will require 50% or above marks in their graduation examination.
- Medium of Study: The medium of study in Graduation should be English. applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation will have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of graduation before May 31, 2022 can apply for the examination, however such applicants will have to submit all the proof of passing the examination till 1st November 2022.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the IBSAT 2022:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be held through Online mode.
- Types of Questions: Question paper will contain Multiple choice Question (MCQs).
- Duration of Examination: There will be total 2 hours to complete the examination.
- Total Questions: Question paper will have total 140 Questions from 4 different section.
- Language: Question will be asked in the English language only.
Below we have provided the detailed exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
IBSAT Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of IBSAT 2022 will contain the various topics from the Quantitative aptitude, Data adequacy and data interpretation, Reading compression and Verbal ability. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus through the official information bulletin.
Below we have provided the list of IBSAT preparation tips applicants can follow to score better in IBSAT 2022 examination:
- Applicants should first go through the syllabus of IBSAT 2022.
- Regularly make the proper Study plan keeping the strong and week topics in mind.
- Solve the simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study materials and study them regularly.
- Keep yourself healthy to avoid any health issue at the time of examination.
IBSAT 2022 Slot Booking:
The slot booking facility will be done of the basis of First Come First serve basis. Applicants can book their choice exam centre and date of examination within the given time period for slot booking process.
The slot booking process will be applicable for every successfully registered candidate. Every applicant will have to login in the official website of exam conducting authority to confirm their slot.
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the official website of exam conducting authority.
IBSAT Admit card 2022 is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Applicants will have to keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission process.
IBSAT 2022 Result:
The result will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. The IBSAT 2022 Examination will be held on 25th & 26th December 2021 and result will be released in the last week of December 2021 as well.
Applicants will have to login on the official website of exam conducting authority by entering their Application Number and Password to check their result. applicants should keep the printout of their result as it will be use in the counselling procedure.
IBSAT 2022 Cut Off:
The Cut Off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for the selection procedure. Cut off marks will be released by authority for every 8 campuses separately.
Cut Off marks will be prepared on the basis of various factors including the No. of applicants participated in the examination, No. of qualified applicants, average marks scored by the applicants etc.
The selected applicants form the cut off list will be called for the further admission procedure.
IBSAT Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure of IBS will be held for every IBSAT/CAT/ NMAT/GMAC TM/GMAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT qualified candidate through offline mode. applicants who will qualify any of required examination will be called for the selection process at one of 8 IBS campuses at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune in April 2022.
The IBS admission procedure will be followed by the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. The final selection of applicants for admission will be based on past academic record and performance of the applicants in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Following are some documents applicants will have to bring while appearing for the IBSAT 2022 selection procedure:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2022 admit card
- IBSAT 2022 score card
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT score card
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs