Delhi University Admission process 2022 will begin from 1st week of June 2022 through online mode. Delhi University organizes a university level admission procedure each year for applicants willing for admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, management, Science, Arts and law fields. Applicants will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of combined scores in CUCET & board exams.
Applicants can also apply for admission on the basis of their board marks. Admission in Medical and Management courses will be offered on the basis of NEET and CAT Scores respectively. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information on DU Admission 2022.
Here are the complete list of offered courses at Delhi University:
Under Graduate Courses:
B.Tech, B.EL.ED, BA, BA (Hons.), BMS, BBA, B.Sc., B.Com, LLB, etc.
Post Graduate Courses:
M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, LLM, M.Sc., MCA.
DU Admission Important Dates 2022:
Below we have provided the complete DU Admission Dates for 2022 session:
For PG Courses:
|Released of application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Final date for submission||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Group discussion/ interview||3rd week of July 2022|
|1st allotment list release date||Last week of July 2022|
|Document verification||Last week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||In month of September 2022|
For UG courses:
|Released of application||1st week of June 2022|
|Final date for submission||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||2nd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of August 2022|
|Starting of admission||2nd week of August 2022|
For UG courses (Merit Based Courses):
|Registration begins from||1st week of June 2022|
|Final date for registration||2nd week of July 2022|
|First merit list released on||4th week of July 2022|
|Document verification||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of 2nd cut off||3rd week of August 2022|
|Document verification||1st week of September 2022|
|Starting of admission||Month of September 2022|
DU Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details students needs to know before applying for DU 2022 Application Form:
- Delhi University Application form will be released for every course through online mode.
- Applicants those fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the admission from 1st week of June 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility after the completion of registration form.
- Applicants will be able to rectify their mistakes within the correction facility though facility will be applicable for selected details only.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Applicants must take copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future use.
DU Application Form fee can be submitted through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking Payment gateways.
Complete fee structure for every candidate will be as follows:
For Entrance Based UG/ PG Courses:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 300|
For Merit Based UG Courses:
|For general/ OBC category||Rs. 250|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 100|
DU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Eligibility Criteria for DU Admission 2022:
B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation):
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 60% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for DU Admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
B.EL.ED (Bachelors of Elementary Education):
- Qualification: Applying students must have passed Intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: He/ she must have scored at least of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports:
- Qualification: Applicants must be passed or appearing in Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 45% marks in their board examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed B.A., BBA, B.Com or its equivalent examination from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must have LLB degree of either 3 or 5 years from any recognized institute.
- Marks: He/ she must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination to the eligible.
- Qualification: Applying candidate will require B.Tech/ B.E or its equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she will require at least 60% marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
DU 2022 Reservation Criteria:
The Admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of reservation policy of govt. for reserved category candidate. Below we have provided the complete category wise reservation policy for admission in various offered programme at Delhi University and its affiliated campuses:
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|Schedule caste (SC)||15|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||7|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||27|
|Person with disability (PWD)||3|
|Sports/ ECA quota||5|
DU Admission Cut Off 2022:
The cut off marks will be released by the Delhi University after the declaration of result through online mode. University will release a separate cut off list for both merit based and entrance based admission procedure. Applicants will be able to check the complete cut off list from the website of authority.
The cut off marks will be prepared by the university for shortlisting the candidate for admission procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
DU Admission 2022:
The DU admission procedure will be done on the basis of University level entrance exam held by the NTA and academic performance of applicants in 12th level. The seats will be allotted to the applicants through a university level counselling procedure conducted by the Delhi university.
Delhi University will organize the counselling procedure after the declaration of Merit list/ result. Only shortlisted Applicants through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the DU Counselling procedure through online mode.
Final admission will be offered to the Applicants after the verification of documents. Below we have provided the list of document candidate must carry for the document verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.