NTA CMAT Registration 2020 has been started. The CMAT 2020 Exam is conducted by the NTA and it’s conducted once a year solely. This examination offers eligible candidates to gets admission in PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM and Executive PGDM programmes.
CMAT 2020 Exam scores are considered by All NTA approved Institutes/Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges of Universities for admission. to understand a lot of concerning CMAT registration 2020, candidates ought to go through this article which has Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
CMAT Registration Dates 2020:
Important events like starting of on-line registration, on-line registration closes on, and the last date to submit fee through bank Challan, etc. Here an important date (Tentative)is provided of CMAT 2020 entrance exam.
|Start of Online Registration||1st November 2019|
|Image Correction begins||1st week of November 2019|
|Online Registration Last date||30th November 2019|
|Admit Card Declaration||24th December 2019|
|Exam Date||24ht of January 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st week of February|
|Score card Declared||2nd week of February|
CMAT 2020 Registration:
Candidates who have the interest to apply will get registered the applying form through on-line mode on the official portal of authority. Candidates need to submit the filled application before the due dates as described on the official. Candidates will get some of the essential application details during this section.
CMAT 2020 Application Form are going to be accepted as eligible candidates through on-line mode. Candidates will fill the online CMAT 2020 application form within the month of Nov 2019. Candidates ought to registered application of CMAT 2020 registration before the third week of Dec 2019. To fill CMAT 2020 on-line form it’s necessary to register on the web site. Make sure to fill all the main points rigorously and select 3 exam centers so as of preference. there is no correction allowed on a further stage. Aftesubmitting the application successfully, candidates ought to take the printout of the application form.
CMAT Registration 2020 Application Fee:
Pay application fees per candidates’ category. Through on-line or offline/cash mode candidates will pay the CMAT 2020 application form fees.
The application fee for General/OBC candidates are going to be 1400 and for female/SC/ST/PWD category candidates Rs. 700.
Candidates will submit the applying fee through on-line or cash mode.
The online payment may be done through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
For offline payment, candidates will pay by cash at any of the designated SBI bank branches.
How to Apply for CMAT 2020:
Through information brochure candidates can get the elaborate instructions for the web CMAT 2020 application and registration method. Follow the CMAT 2020 Application Form instruction to fill the CMAT application form.
Go through the steps given below to fill the CMAT application form:
• Visit the official web site (link are going to be given above).
• Click on the ‘New User’ link.
• Read the instructions, accept the declaration and proceed.
• Now, click on ‘Self Registration’. Fill all basic details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
• A six-digit password are going to be sent to the candidate’s registered login Id.
• Now, login with new password and click on ‘Existing User’.
• After that proceed to pay the application fee.
• Then submit the fee.
• After made payment, a confirmation message are going to be sent to the candidate that payment is done and you’ll be able to proceed with the remaining part of the registration details.
• Fill the remaining details within the registration form and click on ‘verify’ so submit it final.
• The photograph ought to be uploaded of size 140 x 160 (≤ sixty Kb) and signature of file size ought to be 60 x 90(≤ 30Kb).
• Read the declaration, click on ‘I Agree’ to simply accept it.
• The candidate can get the message stating “Thank you for with success registering for the NTA CMAT 2020 exam”.
ALSO READ: CMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2020.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020:
All applied candidates ought to understand the CMAT 2020 eligibility criteria tips eligible to apply for admissions. Candidates ought to check full eligibility criteria before filling applications whether you’re eligible to appear exam and admission or not.
Applying candidates need to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria given below in order to sit within the CMAT written test.
• Nationality: Candidate ought to be a citizen of India.
• Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
• Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be graduated in any discipline from a recognized institution.
• Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are studying in their final year of graduation degree also are eligible to apply.