CMAT Registration 2019: Application Form (Available), Registration Process – Apply Online Here
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the CMAT registration 2019 from November 1, 2018. The last date for CMAT 2019 registration is November thirty, 2018. CMAT Form 2019 is obtainable on-line solely. The whole CMAT 2019 registration procedure contains of registration, fee payment and filling up the online form. It’s imperative for aspiring test takers to understand the eligibility and register/apply for the CMAT so as attain for the management based entrance test. Candidates are free to choose up to three test centres as per their own convenience whereas filling CMAT 2019 application form. Here, during this article, brings forth all the relevant data regarding the CMAT registration 2019 like Application Dates and Deadline, Filling the Application Form, Application Fee, etc.
From 2019 onward, NTA would be conducting CMAT rather than AICTE. CMAT 2019 are going to be conducted on Monday, January 28, 2019, in 2 shifts. As per the CMAT eligibility criteria 2019, a candidate should have obtained a three-year graduate degree from a recognized institute with minimum 50 % score for General class and minimum forty-five % score for SC/ST class candidates.
Important Dates related to NTA CMAT Registration 2019:
|CMAT 2019 Registration Commencement (Released)||Thursday, November 1, 2018|
|CMAT Registration Deadline||Friday, November 30, 2018|
|CMAT Admit Card Release||Monday, January 7, 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||Monday, January 28, 2019
First shift – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
What to Keep Prepared Before Filling the CMAT Application Form 2019?
All aspiring test takers ought to keep the relevant documents referring to CMAT registration handy before starting the method. Here, we provides registration tips for the CMAT 2019 aspirants:
- Candidates ought to guarantee access to a good internet connection to avoid any interruptions throughout the registration procedure.
- Keep all previous educational qualification details prepared as they have to be filled throughout the applying method.
- A scanned passport photograph able to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb).
Scanned signature with clarity on a white background and prepared to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb).
- A valid mobile range, as candidates would be notified via SMS.
- A valid email address for additional communication.
- A valid Debit/Credit card/Net banking account to make the payment of the CMAT 2019 form fee on-line.
- A printer ought to be connected to the system in order that one can take 3 copies of the e-challan if he/she plans to deposit the fees via cash at the bank.
CMAT candidates ought to note that no correction would be allowed at a later stage after the submission of an application. No change/modification are going to be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application as well as e-mail etc.
Online CMAT 2019 registration method broadly includes 5 steps namely:
- Apply for on-line CMAT Registration.
- Fill on-line form of CMAT 2019.
- Upload Scanned photo & Signature.
- Pay examination/application Fee.
- Download Confirmation Page.
How to Fill CMAT Application Form 2019?
All eligible aspirants ought to register 1st and then fill the CMAT 2019 Application Form.
Step One – Instructions and Online CMAT Registration:
The term ‘NEW USER’ is applicable to candidates who appear in CMAT for the first time. These candidates got to undergo the method of Self Registration by making an account to proceed with the CMAT registration 2019. For doing the same, one are needed to enter the basic credentials. Candidates should guarantee to enter the correct data and verify the same before submitting as details, once confirmed, can not be edited. Submitting the page can generate a unique six-digit password. The password would be displayed on the screen and can be sent to the candidates via E-mail and SMS also. Henceforth, the candidate becomes an EXISTING USER and can log-in with his/her e-mail ID and also the unique six digit password, whenever needed during the whole tenure of CMAT examination.
Step Two – Visit the official website:
Candidates will apply for CMAT- 2019 in on-line mode solely through official web site of CMAT (ntacmat.nic.in)
Step Three – Eligibility:
All CMAT candidates ought to ensure their eligibility as per the criteria formulated by NTA for CMAT.
Step Four – Payment of Application Fee:
The next step are going to be to make the required payments to complete the application procedure. The fee payment are often done via the subsequent modes:
Cash deposit using e-challan
NTA, the new conducting body kept the application fee unaltered. The General/OBC class candidates got to pay a fee of Rs. 1400 (+bank charges), whereas the SC/ST class and female candidates would require to pay Rs. 700 (+ additional bank charges, if applicable). The transgender candidates can ought to pay Rs. 700 as well. Candidates need to print 3 copies of challan, just in case they’re planning to pay the various fees by cash at the bank using e-challan.
NTA CMAT 2019 Registration Fee:
|General/OBC||Rs. 1400 + bank charges (if applicable)|
|SC/ST/Female||Rs. 700 + bank charges (if applicable)|
|Transgender||Rs. 700 + bank charges (if applicable)|
|Extra Charges||Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
Step 5 – Mode of Payment:
The CMAT application fee 2019 is to be submitted through SBI MOPS using Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan facility.
Step 6 – Filling the Online CMAT Application Form 2019:
Candidates ought to duly fill the CMAT 2019 form within the method mentioned below:
Registration and Application number Generation – Candidates ought to enter all the desired details while filling the web form and create password. Candidates ought to select Security Question and enter their answers. After successful submission of the personal details, a unique application variety are going to be generated which can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form. For subsequent logins, candidates are going to be able to login directly with the several system generated Application number and created password.
Complete the CMAT Application Form 2019:
Candidates will login with the system generated Application number and created password for finishing the application form. Following details ought to be properly entered by aspirants:
Personal details like Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth (DOB). Academic details together with highschool, senior secondary school and graduation completion details. CMAT 2019 form ought to be stuffed rigorously as the facility for Correction won’t be given to candidates.
Upload Scanned Images of Applicants’ Photograph and Candidate Signature:
- Scanned photograph and signature ought to be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the scanned photograph – Ten kb to Two Hundred kb.
- Size of the scanned signature – Four kb to Thirty kb.
- The photograph are often colored or black/white however ought to have clarity and clear contrast.
- It ought to be noted that Photograph and Signature once uploaded can’t be modified or altered as the facility for correction in pictures won’t be provided by NTA.
Photo and Signature Specifications:
|Photo||10 kb–200 kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||4 kb–30 kb||JPEG/JPG|
Step 7 – Things to Remember About PASSWORD:
During registration, candidates are needed to choose password and Security Question and its Answer. Candidates are suggested to remember their individual passwords for all future logins.
The Password should be as per the Subsequent Official Password Policy:
- The password should have eight to thirteen characters.
- The password should have a minimum of one uppercase alphabet.
- The password should have a minimum of one lowercase alphabet.
- The password should have a minimum of one numeric value.
- The password should have a minimum of one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
For future logins, candidates are ready to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application number and also the chosen password.
- Candidates are suggested not to disclose or share his/her password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC are responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidates will change their passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidates ought to keep in mind to log out at the end of their session so the particulars of the candidate can- not be tampered or changed by unauthorized people.
Step 8 – How to Reset the Password:
The following choices are out there to reset the Password:
- By using the security Question & its Answer chosen throughout CMAT registration 2019
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to the Registered Email address.
After the registration of CMAT 2019, candidates can got to click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the CMAT form. Candidates would be prompted to click on the ‘I Accept’ tab, against an official declaration. Once done, they’re going to receive a message on the screen stating “Thank you for with success registering for the CMAT 2019 exam.”
An application number would be written on the computer generated confirmation page and it should be mentioned in all correspondences, as and once required. It’s essential to note down the appliance number written on the Confirmation Page.
Note: Candidates ought to additionally note that clicking on ‘VIEW/MODIFY’ tab can permit them to modify their mentioned data just in case they require to modify any. It’s highly suggested that aspiring test takers ought to carefully verify the filled-in form to avoid mistakes.