Banasthali University Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th May 2022. Banasthali University Admission 2022 will offer admission to various UG, PG level courses. It is a university level examination which is offered into B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA etc. courses. Only female Applicants are eligible to apply for same.
Admission into university will be provided on the basis of merit list & aptitude test. It will be held by the university only for female Applicants. Applicants must go through following article for detailed information regarding application form, eligibility & much more regarding Banasthali University 2022 admission.
Banasthali University 2022 Notifications – Application Form Extended
|Banasthali University Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th May 2022. Click Here Apply Online.|
Below we have provided the UG & PG level courses offered by Banasthali university:
UG course: BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Pharma, LLB and B.Des course.
PG course: M.A, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, B.Sc., M.Pharma, MSW & PGDCA.
Banasthali University 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the dates regarding Banasthali University 2022:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Online application form availability||28th February 2022|
|The final date of submitting the application form||30th May 2022|
|Last date of submitting the Application fee||15th June 2022|
|Date of Aptitude Test||June 2022|
|Date of announcement of the Aptitude Test Results||June 2022|
|Date of commencement of the Counselling Session||June 2022|
Banasthali University 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the following details regarding Banasthali University 2022 Application Form:
- Banasthali University 2022 application form has been released.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form, Applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph or signature in the prescribed format.
- For offline application form, Applicants can purchase from the university or designated center.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so Applicants must filled all details correctly & completely.
- Once application form gets submitted, Applicants must take its copy for future use.
- The application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Applicants must submit Rs. 800/- as their application fee for the same.
- The late fee is going to be Rs. 800+900/-.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft must be sent in favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith”, payable at Banasthali address to following address:
Banasthali University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the details regarding eligibility criteria before applying for Banasthali University:
- Nationality: Indian National Applicants are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female Applicants are eligible to apply for Banasthali University.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying Applicants must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
Banasthali University 2022 Admission Procedure
Various procedures under Banasthali University 2022 admission procedure includes application form, fee submission, aptitude test & counselling. First Applicants will have to submit application form, then application fee, aptitude test & counselling. Only eligible Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure.
Admission will be offered to Applicants in the university through national level test. Authority will prepare merit list after the aptitude test. It contains rank of Applicants.
Final admission will be given to Applicants whose name will be present in the merit list. It will be compulsory for all eligible Applicants to participate in the counselling process.
Banasthali University 2022 Aptitude Test:
The Banasthali university 2022 aptitude test will be held by the university to provide admission into various courses. Applicants will be able to appear for Banasthali University 2022 Aptitude Test in the month of July 2022. It will be held via online mode.
Only those Applicants whose application form will be successfully accepted can appear for the examination. Various UG & PG level test will be organized in different dates. Official authority will release admit card few days before the examination.
Admit card will be published in the website via online mode. It will be released by the official authority after few days of the examination.
Banasthali University 2022 Merit List
Applicants will be able to check Banasthali University 2022 merit list through online mode. It will be released few days after the examination. Merit list will be published in the month of July 2022. Applicants whose name appear in the merit list will be further able to participate in the counselling session.
Applicants are suggested to check their result carefully. It contain Applicants rank & will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, Applicants must contact officials. Counselling session will be done on the basis of merit list.
Banasthali University 2022 Counselling
Banasthali University 2022 Counselling procedure will begin after the release of merit list. It will be held by the official authority. The process will consists of different steps such as seat allotment, verification of documents etc.
It be mandatory for those Applicants whose name appear in the merit list to participate in the counselling session. Seats will be given to Applicants on the basis of marks secured in the aptitude test & Applicants preferences.
Selected applicants will be invited for counselling session. Applicants are suggested to reach the venue before the given time. Final seats will be given to Applicants on the basis of seats availability, preferences, marks etc.
Banasthali University 2022 Admission:
Banasthali University 2022 admission will be given to Applicants after seat allotment. Applicants must report at the allotted center on time. Admission will be offered to Applicants only after fee submission & verification of documents.
Below we have provided the following documents required at the time of counselling:
- 10th certificate & marksheet
- 12th certificate & marksheet
- Admission letter
- Caste/ category certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Date of Birth certificate
Banasthali University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith-304022 (Rajasthan)
Toll Free No: 1800-270-5855