AIAPGET Syllabus 2020: All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a national level exam conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH. This test is the gateway to admission in M. D/M.S./Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and homoeopathy System of medicine.
This is the only entrance examination for the admission in P.G. admission in AYUSH medical schools in India. Here, throughout this article, we are providing all the main points associated with AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus.
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus:
AIA PGET syllabus provides an understanding of programmes like Ayurveda (BAMS), Homoeopathy (BHMS), Siddha (BSMS) and Yogic Science (BYMS), etc. The syllabus for the courses are given below:
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Five element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
ALSO READ: AIAPGET EXAM PATTERN 2020.
AIA PGET 2020 Exam Pattern:
All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Check (AIAPGET) is an All India ranking exam for qualifying admission to Post Graduate AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha) courses.
AIAPGET 2020 is an online computer based test.
The exam are conducted for ninety minutes’ duration.
There is only 1 section included in AIAPGET 2020 that has one hundred multiple selection queries with single select option.
Maximum marks are one hundred and every correct answer earns one mark.
Negative marking is applicable in AIAPGET 2020. for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are subtracted.